Chapter 60: Sorry & Thank You

Daehyun //

When we arrived home I still can't over the fact that Hee Ra and I are actually dating now. I want to be happy because finally I'm with the girl I've truly love ever since forever. But how can I do that when I can see that she wasn't even happy at all instead she's in total sadness and pain.

I know for the fact that she didn't asked me to date her because she loves me back once again because I know and I saw how she cared and worried about Bang Yongguk. How she looks at him, how she truly smitten. So technically, I'm just a rebound.

But I don't care anymore, I'll do anything just to take care, protect, and love Hee Ra. She had already suffered a lot and even I don't have any idea what happened to her at school I know she's hurting so badly right now and sadly the only thing I can do is to stay at my lane and watch her.

"Noona! You're home!" Junhong ran to her and jumped for a tight hug that Hee Ra gladly returned. Jongup who obviously just woken up followed and latched to them making Hee Ra chuckled.

Only her siblings can make her smile and laugh even after a very tough day. She loves them so fucking much and she could kill for them.

"How's your day hm? How's school?" She asked them as she finally released them from the tight hug. "Did you do your homework already?" She followed up.

"It was boring!" Junhong complained with a pout.

"It was tiring" Jong up yawned.

"And we haven't done our homework because we're waiting for you noona to help us!" Junhong stated and Jongup tiredly nodded.

"Eh? Why didn't you just ask your Hyori-noona to help you instead of waiting for me?" Hee Ra asked with an arched brow. "You know I might get home late and you will ended up getting your homework done before your bedtime." She pointed out.

"But we want you noona!" Junhong whined, "We want you and Yongguk-hyung because it's more fun! Don't tell that to Hyori-noona, ok?" He whispered the last part then grinned widely.

"Noona where's Yongguk-hyung? Aren't you with him?" Jong up questioned as he was rubbing his eyes. I was alerted and immediately looked at Hee Ra who froze at her spot upon hearing that bastards name.

"He's not with me," she said lowly, "and he won't be here ever again so forget about him already, ok?" She said in monotone then tried to return her smile but miserably failed when the kids started protesting and asking questions.

"Listen, Y-Yongguk isn't coming back here anymore." She started.

"But isn't he your boyfriend? Why isn't hyung coming back here anymore?" Junhong asked tears started to well up on his eyes. "Noona" he sobs

"No Junhong, he's not my boyfriend anymore" She replied, "Your Dae-hyung is my boyfriend now so from now on he's the one who will be with us and help us like always, right?" She explained and Junhong looked at me with pleading eyes like asking for me to disagree and tell them his noona was just joking.

I let out a deep sigh then bent down in front of him. And at the same time Hyori walked out of her room looking at us trying to figure out what's happening.

"Junhongie~ what your noona said was the truth. I'm her boyfriend now and like always I'll come here and help you with anything! Aras-..."

"No! No! No!" He cried, "I want Yongguk-hyung! I only want him!" He protested and I was really hurt. He meet me first, I took care of him together with his noona, and even the one to change his diapers so why did he prefer that asshole? Why?