Chapter 4: A Real Gentle Guy

Punishment he's saying? Is this guy a fan of Fifty shades of grey?! Damn it! I really hate this guy!

"Damn you Bang Yongguk!" I cursed him as I glared at him, "I really hate you!" I shouted as tears starting to form.

"You hate me?" He chuckled then tilted his head on the side, "After this, you'll surely love me, and will crave for me more." He smirked as he kissed me on the neck down to my chest.

"Hell no!" I shouted and struggled, "After this I'll hate you even more, I'll hate you until the rest of my life!" I swore and tears started to fell from my eyes. "What are you waiting for? Do it already! Fuck me all you want, come on!"

When he's slowly coming closer I shut my eyes closed, I don't want to see his damn face. But I was surprised when he suddenly didn't do anything lewd he just rested his head on my chest.

"W-What are you doing?" I muttered.

"Surrendering that easily was not fun at all." He sighed deeply, "Without you struggling won't give me any excitement." He added.

What?! This guy is really something, and I really don't understand him at all?!

"I'll drive you home already," he piped up as he got up, "Jut give me a moment to get dress." He told me then went to his walk in closet to get some clothes while I'm still laying on his bed crying.

Damn you Bang Yongguk! Damn you!

--

The whole time we're traveling we didn't talk or even look at each other. While his eyes were only focusing at the road I on the other hand was just staring outside the window.

When we arrived at my place I immediately removed my seatbelt and went out from his car.

"Thanks for the ride." I said then closed the door. I started walking home without looking back then when I heard his car left already I stopped then took a deep breathe.

"Hee Ra?" Someone called my name and when I raised my head I saw Daehyun walking towards me. He's our neighbor and our families knows each other for long time already. "Who's car was that?" He asked as he stretched his neck looking at the road.

"A classmate," I answered dryly, "Anyways, what are you doing here?" I asked .

"I was waiting for you, because boss called me and she said you didn't come to your shift?" He started off, "What's was that? Something happen?" He added as he patted my shoulder. We worked at the same bakeshop but his shift is morning while me at night. "Wait? What's that smell?" He asked then sniffed me, oh shit! The beer from earlier, "When did you start drinking, huh?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Uhm..." I muttered, "My classmates dragged me into a karaoke place and one of them accidentally spilled me his beer that's why I smelled like this." I lied then looked away.

"What? You hangout with your classmate? Seriously?" He asked as he raised his eyebrow in surprised, "And you skipped your shift just to hangout? What's happening to you? Are being a bad girl now?" He lectured.

"You know Dae, there's lot of things happened to me today and my energy was all drained already," I started off, "So, please stop interrogating me for now." I added as I sighed deeply.

"Yeah, it really looks like you're so tired and stress?" He said as he checked on me from head to toe, "Well then let's go? Hop on!" He squatted trying to make me ride on his back.

"What? Are you serious?" I raised an eyebrow, "I'm heavy now unlike when we're still kids, you know?" I warned him.

"I'm serious and I'm not also a kid anymore to not handle carrying you, you know?" He retorted, "So, come on! Being in this position is more tiring than carrying you." He added and because I'm also lazy to walk anymore I accepted his offer and rode on his back.

I miss this, he always carry me like this before and it's so comfortable as always.

"Now, bring me home!" I shouted as I raised my right hand pointing the way as my left hand was wrapped around his neck.

"Yes boss! Lego!" He shouted then ran towards our house.

He's the only guy I'm close and comfortable with except for my little brothers of course. He's a caring and gentle guy unlike that stupid bastard Bang Yongguk! Yah! Why I'm thinking of him now? Erase! Erase! Erase! Go away! Go away you pervert Badman!

"You know Hee Ra, you're right." Dae piped up and I gave him a questioning looked, "You're really heavy now?" He complained that made me smacked him. "Ouch!" he reacted, "You must be eating cheesecake alone that's why? I told you if you eat cheesecake without me you'll get fat!"

"You're really annoying?" I hissed, "I already warned you earlier so don't complained now and carry me up to my room!" I started off, "And about cheesecakes, I wont really get fat if I'm only allowed to eat it with you because if you're around and there's a cheesecake it will disappear with just a blink of the eyes, cheesecake freak!" I protested that made him chuckled.

"You know, I miss this?" he started off, "I miss hanging out and arguing with you, my short tempered best friend." he teased as he pinched my nose.

"Ugh! Stop it!" I shove his hand off my nose, "Anyways, that can't be help, we're both busy and our schedule doesn't match, we're both busy with school, work, and you with Min, your girlfriend, right?" As I remembered about him having girlfriend already made me felt sad, and loosen up my hold on him.

"Hey, what are you doing?" he asked then pulled my both hands, "You might get fall if you wont hold onto me tightly." he added, I already did, stupid, but just like what the usual ending of falling object, I was broken.