Chapter 53: Stop it

^^^ the title: me to bighit and you to all the dramas in this book 😂😭😂😭😂

Hee Ra //

After Yongguk drove me home I went to our house first to check on my siblings. And there I found Jongup and Junhong watching television at the living room while Hyori was not around.

"Noona!" Both of them cheered as they ran towards me giving me tight hugs. "We miss you" Junghong sang as he tightened his grip on me.

"I miss you too" I replied as I kissed both the top of their heads. "But wait why are you two alone where's your Hyori-noona and Youngjae-hyung?" I asked and Dae and Younjae were the one who looked after them when I was out.

"Youngjae-hyung suddenly left awhile ago saying Dae-hyung needs help." Jongup answered, "While Hyori-noona just took a shower." Junhong continued and I nodded my head in understanding.

"Have you eat breakfast already?" I asked and they nodded in unison. "Ok then you can continue watching while I check on your noona first, understood?" I instructed.

"Yessir!" The saluted and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What sir? I'm a girl so it should be ma'am." I corrected and they exchanged look before giggling softly and repeated their salutes correctly this time.

Cute

I got up from my knees to check Hyori but didn't forget to messed my two cuties hair getting cute groan and giggles.

"Hyori" I called out after knocking and then I heard shuffling sound inside and a faint yes before the door swung open revealing Hyori with towel around her body and hair.

"Welcome home unnie" she smiled brightly, too brightly. "Have you been to Dae-oppa? Youngjae told me he's not ok but that's all he said." She asked her smile faltered a little and worry was visible on her eyes.

"I'll just about to go," I started off as we both entered the room. "I received a call from him crying so I hurried coming home to check on him but I have to check on you guys first." I narrated and she nodded.

"It's ok unnie go to oppa now I'll tale care of Junie and Upie." She smiled and it's my turn to nod.

"Thanks Hyori" I patted her cheek, "I'll just ask Youngjae to go back here so he can help you out, ok?" I suggested and she wore a shy smile and it's just me or I saw a tint of pink on her cheeks?

I just disregarded it though and left but didn't forget to talking to boys before.

I jogged towards the Jung house their house was a couple of minute walk from our house. When I arrived I didn't bother to knock anymore because I know no one else was home besides Dae and Youngjae.

When I entered the house I spotted Youngjae outside Daehyun's door. He was knocking and trying to persuade his best friend to open the door for him but to no avail. When he finally noticed me he heaved a deep sigh and beckoned me to come.

"I've been here for like an hour already but he won't open the door." Another sigh came out from him, "So I'll just leave it to you." He said then turned back towards the door and shook his head.

I patted his shoulder and gave him a assuring smile "I'll handle him so if you don't mind can you go back to our house and help Hyori take care of the boys?" I asked and he nodded his head yes.

"I guess that's the only thing I can do now" He sighed for the third time, "If you needed help or something call me immediately, ok?" He asked and I nodded. It's his turn to pat my shoulder then left already after.

I stared at his door for seconds then heaved a deep sigh before I lifted my hand in the air to knock but before I can do that the door swung open and I yelped when I was tackled by Daehyun making us fell on the floor.

I groaned as I felt a little pain my bottom from falling but my attention was captured immediatelt by Daehyun who's clinging into me like his life depends on it.

"D-Daehyun?"

"Hee Ra I'm really sorry, I'm fucking sorry please forgive me!" He muttered against the crook of my neck as he tightened his grip on me. He keep on chanting apologies making me all lost because I don't really know what was he was apologizing for? "I'm really sorry." He sobbed.

"Jung Daehyun why are you apologizing? What for?" I asked too confused at the situation. "Please tell me, talk to me so I will know." I asked as I rubbed his back and gave his arm a little squeeze. That was when he slowly pulled away and there I saw how a mess he was.

His eyes were all red and puffy, whole face flushed, tears and snot not stopping running down. What the hell happened to him? I felt my inside clenched at the awful view of my best friend in front of me.

"Daehyun" I muttered but loud enough for him to hear, "What happened?" I asked in soft tone as I placed my hands against his cheeks wiping the tears.

"H-Hee Ra," he sobs and I hummed in response. "I-I love you" he said and suddenly he pulled me and crashed his lips into mine.

Yongguk //

After driving Hee Ra home I decided to go somewhere else first because I don't want to deal with that old man at the moment. But then I don't have anywhere in mind at that moment so I decided to drive back to Hee Ra's place and check the kids. Besides I really miss them already and want to spend more time with Hee Ra.

But then I remembered she went home for her best friend's sake. That Jung Daehyun what is he up to this time? Why can't he just let us and be contented with his girlfriend huh? They look good with each other and look happy so why does he have to mess with our relationship when he already has his own?

He infuriate me like my father.

I was back at Hee Ra's place in a matter of minutes after I dropped by the convenient store to buy some snacks because I wasn't far yet when I've decided to came back.

I turned off the engine and gathered the bags of snacks I bought when my phone rang. When I check on in my eyes furrowed it was Hyosung.

"What does she wants this time?"

I've thought of just ignoring it but decided to answer it, a call won't harm anyways, right?

"Hyosung what do you want?" I asked in bored tone, "if this is about last night there's nothing we should talk about anymore your brother is a complete fucking junk." I spat and was about to drop the call but my jaw dropped instead.

I thew my phone and bags away and immediately drove off.

Who said answering a single damn call can't harm? Probably but not a call from Hyosung.

Shit! I'm so stupid.

A/N:

I'm not ok...but I'm trying to be. 🙃🙃🙃🙃

BigHit was made to kill me, istg. 🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃🙃

And yeah~ I've warned you about more dramas right? Let's all suffer together 🙃🙃🙃🙃 hahahha jk jk love you all!!!

P.s. Check my other books especially the love yourself: Bts one shot special, my story about kookie's short film may or may not be right with the real thing. Lmao 

#Love_Yourself