Chapter 29: Should I Trust You?

Yongguk //

Lunch break is almost over but I haven't talk or even texted Hee Ra. Well, it's her fault anyways running away from me with that guy. If she thought that her kiss was already enough to make up with what she did she's wrong, that's so cheap for annoying and making me jealous this morning.

"Hey dude, you ok?" Himchan who kept on following me wherever ago asked. Which part of my sentence does this rascal didn't understand?! I told him not to talk and stay away from me and Hee Ra but it's like he's trying to be killed. "LQ eh?" He nudged me on my side making me glared at him sending him the message to back off.

He was taken aback with my death glare, "Come on dude, chill." He hollered, "I'm just trying to be a good and caring friend here." He stated making my eyebrow raised.

"When did we become friends, huh?" I retorted and he suddenly clutched his chest acting he was deeply hurt. I just then shook my head then entered our class leaving the dramatic gay outside.

As I entered my eyes immediately darted on Hee Ra's seat but she wasn't there. Where the hell that girl go this time? I walked towards her seat and there I saw her phone under her table. Leaving without her phone? Probably she's just out for restroom.

"Yah Bang Yongguk! How dare you leaving me alone there after hurting my feelings badly?!" Himchan complained acting like a nagger girlfriend. "Oh, where's Riri? It's almost time for the next class." He stated as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"How should I know that? I'm also out for lunch remember?" I snorted then walked towards my seat already.

"So, I was right after all?" He whistled, I turned to him and gave him questioning look. "L-Q?" He mouthed then grinned like a maniac. I rolled my eyes then plopped myself on my chair.

But he's right, it's almost time but she's not coming back yet? Did she really went to the restroom?

"Hyosung isn't here also? Does it mean they're together?" Himchan announced and that when I realized that she's also missing. They're together?! Oh shit! Why did I let my guards down on Hyosung?! "Hey Bang Yongguk, one of our classmates said that Hyosung suddenly dragged Hee Ra out of the room." He informed making me more panic.

"Where the hell did your sister brought her?!" I shouted getting everyone's attention but that didn't bother me at all. "Shit! Call your sister and ask her where the hell are they now!" I commanded but he just looked at me like I have four heads, "Kim Himchan, I said now!" He snapped back to reality and immediately took his phone out.

I was impatiently waiting for an answer while my arms crossed over my chest and my foot tapping the floor.

"Yah Hyosung, are you with Riri? Where are you girls now? Class starting anytime by now, you know?"

Hee Ra //

"You know, I did something crazy last night when he drove me home."

Those words of Hyosung made me stay and agreed to skip class. I can't believe that I'm skipping class because of a guy? But I don't feel any slightest guilt for doing this, I badly wanted to know what really happened last night when Yongguk drove Hyosung home. What's that crazy thing Hyosung did? Why was Yongguk acted somewhat strange last night?

Ugh! This is dragging me crazy!

"Uhm...Hyosung, so what's that crazy thing you did that you've mentioned earlier?" I started off as I placed my cup of coffee down the table. She was just looking down her cup and circling her thumb on the part of the cup where her lipstick stained.

My heart is pounding like crazy waiting for her to speak up. "Last night, I-..." She was about to finally tell me but was cut off by Min who just entered the building with her friends, I guess?