Chapter 25: Regrets

When I was only an inch away from her lips her phone suddenly rang that snapped the both of us. I moved back as I looked away and caressed my nape while she turned around then answered her phone. What do you think you're doing, huh Jung Daehyun?! You have girlfriend and she also have boyfriend?! Aist!

"H-Hello Yongguk?" What? So, it's Yongguk? Wow! Such a good timing? Does he have telepathy or something? "Eh? What are you doing there?! Ok, ok, we'll be there after five minutes." She hung up the phone then faced me, "Uhm...Daehyun, l-let's go now? Yongguk said he's waiting for me." She said while you can feel the awkwardness on the air.

"O-Ok, let's go now then." I nodded and forced an awkward smile, I let her walked ahead of me to somewhat lessen the awkwardness.

---

As we reached our place, Yongguk was there sitting on the hood of his luxurious car and when he got a glimpsed of us he stood up while one of his hand was inside his pocket. He's staring blankly so, I have no clue what was he thinking.

Hee Ra and I paused then exchanged stares, "Are you just ok here?" I asked worriedly, "I can accompany you here until I'm already sure that you'll be ok." I suggested, I can't read what's in Yongguk's mind right now with that expression on his face so, I'm worried he might do something to Hee Ra.

"Dae, I'm just ok nothing to be worried about, Yongguk is not as evil as you thought he won't do something to hurt me." She explained then tip toed to raffled my hair, "So, you can go home now and rest. Good night!" She beamed me her warm smile as assurance that she'll just be ok then lightly slapped my shoulder.

"Ok, good night." I sighed as a sign of defeat, "If something happen just scream and I'll immediately dash out from our house to save you, ok?" I told her in serious tone but she took it as joke and chuckled.

"Ok Dae, go home now." She said then pushed me to the direction of our house, "Cheesecake dreams, Dae!" She waved her hand then after went to Yongguk already. As she was in front of him already Yongguk suddenly pulled her to a hug that took her by surprise but she still ended up hugging him back.

I felt like something stabbed my chest and it really hurts, I know this day will come that Hee Ra will start dating other guy and I even told myself that when that day comes I'll be prepared but I guess whatever kind of preparation I'll do I'll still end up hurting, hurting because my first love and the girl that still owned my heart until now is with other guy already.

---

Min suddenly called me while we're on break at practice and brought me outside for unknown reason, "Min, what do you want to talk about that we still need to come here?" I asked as I was still clueless about her reasons.

"Daehyun," she started off then took a deep breath, "I don't know when did it start but...but I think, no, I'm sure that...I like you." She confessed that made my eyes widened and my mouth left ajar. Min is our basketball team's manager and also a friend so, I should turned her down on a very nice way as possible. She's cute and nice but I already have someone I love, Hee Ra and I actually planned to confess on her two days from now, the day when our middle school years ends.

"Min, I-I'm actua-..."

"You know Daehyun," She cut me off, "I don't have the confidence on telling you my real feelings but good thing Hee Ra was there," Hee Ra? What did she do to be involve here? "Earlier, I talked to her and she told me that I should confess my feelings for you already and whatever happens she'll just be there and support me." My eyes twitched as I heard her statement, Hee Ra was the one who told her to confess to me and she even support her? What's that mean? She wants me to date other girl? So, that means she don't see me the way I see her, she don't love me the way I do that if I tried to confess to her on the day of graduation she'll just turned me down?

"Min, do you really like me?" I asked without even thinking, she eagerly nodded her head as response, "If that so then, go out with me." She looked so surprised but ended up jumping on a tight hug with me.

"Of course Daehyun, I'll love to go out with you!" She said with full enthusiasm, "I'm so happy, thank you Daehyun!"

---

I accepted Min's feeling when I knew that Hee Ra was the one who told her to confess to me already. I was really hurt back then knowing that the girl you love was pushing another girl to you. Because of that I even did something that's so unfair, I started dating a girl that I don't love because I was indirectly dumped. Min is really nice and sweet girl but whatever I do I can't remove Hee Ra on my heart, I learned to love Min but I love Hee Ra more, way more than I love anyone else. I actually do really regret that decision, I sometimes think what if, I turned Min down and proceed to my plan on confessing to Hee Ra? Will she really dump me, or I was wrong all the time to assumed things and if I did confess to her I might be the one who's cuddling her now? And kissing those lips of hers won't be hard at all because I know that those lips are just mine, only mine.

If I can only turned back the hands of the time, I want to take the risk to do that, to confess to Hee Ra. Damn it! Why I'm torturing myself now?! But up until this moment, my heart still belongs to Hee Ra, I love her so much.

A/N

Yo guys! Who's excited for our favorite WARRIORS comeback? Scream~!!! WOOOOOO!!!!! lol xD
BUT! Who are International babys like me?? Raise your hands while crying! TT A TT I'm so jealous to the Korean Babys who can come to Nov 15, I'm crying.... TT A TT

Anyways! I'm still happy that they're back and I'm so so excited!!!! ^w^ I miss them so much especially my favorite Badmans, Daehyun, Yongguk, Himchan, Junhong, Jongup, and Youngjae (lol yeah all of them xD but my bias/legal husband is Daehyun hihihi)

To all Babys out there! Let's keep supporting them they're lots of good and famous group that will have comebacks also this November, VIXX, iKon, BTS (probably), Winner, (all of them are my idols also. :/) and who else?? :/ anyways! I've decided to support BAP among all of them so, yeah! B.A.P YES SIR!

#WarriorsAreBack
#BAPM4TRIX

P.S. I made a compilation of KPop oneshot stories and I have DaeRi/ DaeHee moments there titled "Cheesecake Naekkoya!" So to those DaeRi/DaeHee shipper there try checking it out. Gumawo! ^w^