Chapter 42: Secret Time

Hee Ra //

It's already Saturday two days after my huge fight with Daehyun, well to me it was. And two days after my encounter with Yongguk at his room. I haven't seen him after that he didn't attended school but according to Butler Choi the household is more peaceful than the past few weeks. I don't know if that was a good thing but Butler Choi assured me that it is. So I am somewhat relieved.

I was walking towards the bus stop when my phone rang. I fished it out of my bag and answered it.

"Hello, I am about to ride the bus now." I informed.

"You don't need to anymore. Turn to your right." And I did like what I was told. There was a black luxurious car parked and when the window went down there was Himchan on the driver's seat all dressed up even wearing stylish sunglasses. "Nice to see a gorgeous girl in a gorgeous morning." He greeted of course with a usual pick up line that made shake my head but ended up smiling.

"Good morning to you too, Himchanie~" I sang as I bended down at the car's window level.

"Hop in princess." I cringed at the pet name but decided to not say anything about it anymore. Because knowing Kim Himchan he will tease me even more if I address it. He unlocked the door for me and I thanked that he didn't came out and open the door for me because I really hate that kind of cliche shit. Oh my god! I do swear a lot now all credits to Bang Fucking Yongguk.

But upon remembering him made me frown. Being all worried again. I wonder if he's really ok, should I call him? I doubt he'll pick it up though. Should I go to his house instead? Nah, he'll again kick me out because I'm a "hoe."

My train of thoughts was interrupted when I felt stinging pain on my forehead.

"There, are you finally awake and back on earth hm?" Himchan said who flicked my forehead wearing a sarcastic smile. I hissed at him the rolled my eyes. "Oh wow Lee Hee Ra-sshi, first you didn't compliment me back after I did, you were spacing out and not listening to my words, and now you're being diva and rolling your eyes on me?!" He narrated and even faked a dramatic gasp. "How.dare.you!" He exclaimed  that made me chuckled while he snickered.

You wanna know why I'm with Himchan, right? Well it's part of what he asked me to spill all he knows about Yongguk's past. I still don't know the whole deal yet though. The only thing I know is I need to accompany him somewhere and who knows where is that somewhere he was talking about.

I apologized with a grinned and of course he accepted it. "Where are we going though?" I asked as he started driving already. "You haven't told me the whole deal also." I pointed out with an arched eyebrow.

"Eager as always." He sighed and I unconsciously pouted at his statement. He turned to me then smiled "Patience Lee Hee Ra, patience." He said then raffled my hair.

I decided to not argue anymore and just sat on my seat until we reached our destination which is a boutique.

I looked at the sign above 'Secret Time' was written then turned to Himchan. "Why are we here?" I questioned. He then walked towards me as he wrapped his arm around me.

"What do you think?" He winked then guided me inside. If the boutique outside looks fancy already you'll flip when you see the inside. Well only if you're fond of clothes and other girl stuffs.

"Oh welcome Kim Himchan-ssi!" A pretty girl greeted us with big smile. "So, is she the girl you told me?" She asked as she turned to me with a warm smile and I of course returned it.

"Yes Jieun-sshi, it's her." Himchan replied. "Lee Hee Ra I would like you to meet Song Jieun. And Jieun this is Lee Hee Ra."

"Hello nice to finally meet you Hee Ra-sshi. Himchan told me a lot of things about you." She said as she reached for a handshake.