Chapter 27: Cutie Duo

I woke up on the sound of my alarm clock and as I tried to reach on it to turn it off I felt something big was on the way. I groaned then stretched my body and then I slowly opened my eyes and there I saw Yongguk's sleeping face too closed to mine while his arms were wrapped into my waist. My eyes twitched a couple of times before I moved back but that's not a good idea at all because I just hurt myself as I hit the back of my head on the wall. I was on the edge of the bed already and I was cornered by this guy, I caressed the back of my head because of pain.

I pouted my lips in annoyance then narrowed my eyes as I looked back at him, "This is your fault!" I thought to myself but as I looked at him longer I realized how angelic his face is when sleeping, there's no sign of being a Badman. His eyes, nose, lips, and his neck that got my attention the most. I don't know I just find guys who have long neck attractive, and his is not just long but also wide that's kinda rare, I guess? It somewhat gives the feeling of wanting to bite it, can't I? I moved closer to him, to his neck and when I was about to bite it the alarm clock rang again that startled me, and made me kicked Yongguk out of the bed.

"Ugh, what the hell?" He groaned in pain while rubbing his back, "Lee Hee Ra! Is that your way on waking people? If that so then don't bother waking me up again?!" He growled and shot me with his death glare.

"Uhm...Good Morning?" I greeted him awkwardly and forced a big smile. Damn Hee Ra, what were you thinking?! Are you seriously going to bite him? What kind of bitchy spirit possessed you, huh?! I got up from the bed then held my hand out to him to help him. He made a clicking sound then about to take my hand when someone or should I say two kiddos barged into my room.

"Noona! Noona! Is it true? Yongguk-hyung is here?!" Junhong asked with full enthusiasm and sparkles on his eyes.

"Junhongie, why you still asking? Can't you see hyung, he's just over there." Jongup piped up as he shook his head on his dongsaeng's silliness.

"Mianheyo~" Junhong apologized cutely as he scratched the back of his head, "But hyung, what are you doing on the floor? Noona, did you let hyung sleep on the floor?" He faced me and gave me his innocent questioning look.

"Well, Uhm...I-..."

"She suddenly kicked me out of the bed with unknown reason, Junhong." Yongguk protested like a small kid, "Your noona is so evil to me." He added, Junhong and Jongup then shot me cute...I mean scary glares.

"Yah! Don't listen to this guy, I'm your noona you should be on my side!" I complained as I crossed my arms over my chest then secretly kicked Yongguk.

"Aw! See?! She's really evil to me!" Yongguk protested.

"Noona!" My two cute brothers shouted in unison.

"What?" I pouted then rolled my eyes, sulking.

---

"Junhong, Jongup if you don't hurry up you'll be late on your classes." I informed as these two cutie were like turtle on eating, "You too Hyori, how long are you planning to stay in front of the mirror, huh?" I snorted then shook my head in disbelief.

"Noona is trying look beautiful for that guy on his phone." Junhong revealed that made Hyori glared at him.

"Junhong is right though, noona." Jongup supported his dongsaeng, these two are really close they support and always at each others' side.

"And who's the guy they're talking about, huh Lee Hyori?" I interrogated as I crossed my arms over my chest, "Are you secretly dating someone now, hm?" I shot her with my deadly glares that made her tense up.

"I-I'm not!" She shuttered making me suspect more, "Drop it already Eonnie, I'm telling the truth I'm not dating anyone yet." She defended and then pouted her lips.

"Yah Lee Hee Ra, can you stop acting like an Ahjumma?" Yongguk joined the conversation, Hyori's face bright up as she got someone to help her, "But hey Hyori, you're still young to have boyfriend." He followed up that made me raised an eyebrow. So, he's on my side? "But since you're beautiful lady, having suitors well that can't be help, right?" or not? "So, if there's a guy or guys who wants to date you bring them here and let your eonnie and dongsaeng interrogate, I mean know him first, ok?" He stated then beamed Hyori a sweet smile.

Hearing those words from him somewhat impressed me. So, this Badman is a responsible and caring brother? It's just a waste that he's only child. Probably that's also the reason why he's fond of my siblings and kids? He's longing for a sibling, living alone at that huge mansion is really lonely and depressing.

"Hey, don't blame me if you fall even more to me." Yongguk muttered as he let out a chuckle, "You're staring too much." He pointed at that snapped me and I felt my face heated up.

"W-What are you talking about, huh?" I diverted my stared away from him but I can still hear his chuckles, "What's funny, huh?!" I hissed as I sent him a death glare.

"You're really cute when angry, Hee Ra." He stated and beamed me a sweat smile that made me blushed more. "You're blushing too much this time." He teased, I thrown a punch but he stopped an got my fist before it have contact with him, "Nice try, baby." he smirked then suddenly kissed my knuckles that took me by surprise. But he didn't stop there he next tried to reach on my lips.

"Yah! Get a room!" Hyori complained while Junhong and Jongup covering each others' eyes. My embarrassment disappeared as I saw my two super cutie brother and their super cute doing. Kyaa~ they're so adorable, aren't they?

A/N:

Just imagine that those two in the photo are 8 year old Junhongie~ and 9 year old Jongupie~!! Omo!! Aren't they so adorable?!!! Gosh! Imagining it makes me cracked into a big smile! >w<

#JongLo
#JungUp
#WarriorsAreBack!
#HowRU
#111515
#WeAreBAP_YesSir!