Chapter 21: Kim Twins'Aegyo Power

Kim Hyosung, Himchan's twin sister and the girl who kissed Yongguk in front of our class suddenly approached me and asked me to be her 'best sister buddy' with unknown reason.

"Best sister buddy?" I questioned and she eagerly nodded her head with her not fading beautiful big smile, "Hyosung-ssh, I mean Hyosung, why you want me to be your best sister buddy? Why me?" We just met earlier and she already wants to be this 'best sister buddy' with me?

"The truth is, Himchanie mentioned you to me last night or should I say morning since he came home at morning already," she started off, "Anyways disregard that info, he told me that he met a very interesting girl that's you of course, and earlier when we arrived he suddenly ran away that confused me, that's the time he approached and greeted you. To make the story short, I like you for my brother!" My jaw left ajar with her statement in particular to the last part, what's with her? What's wrong with her?

"You know Hyosung, Himchan and I are ju-..."

"Gukkie? Gukkie!" She suddenly squealed that cut me off, when I turned around Yongguk was really there but where's Himchan? I hope he's still alive. Hyosung ran towards him and jumped into a hug, he stared at me but I just looked away, "Where have you been, I've been looking for you the whole time!" She complained and pouted cutely, Kim twins have really lots of aegyo.

"I fell asleep on an empty room, why are you looking for me anyway? And why are you with her?" He's usually rude when talking to others, he's tone was still somewhat rude but I can see difference when talking to Hyosung. She must be really special to him, huh?

"Nothing, I just miss you!" She stated as she clung to Yongguk, and her boobies were pushed against his arm, why do I need to see this, huh? "And about Riri, my best sister buddy we're just having little chat."

"Best sister buddy?" Yongguk raised an eyebrow, yeah I know Yongguk, I feel you.

"Yup!" Hyosung nodded with full enthusiasm,"Because I like her for Himchanie! They look good together, aren't they?" She tightened her hold on Yongguk's arm while she went closer to his face but this time Yongguk were prepared unlike earlier, he distance himself away from her.

"No they're not," he started off as he shot me with a glare, "So, stop pairing them up, stop pairing people randomly." He stated and turned his gazed to her.

"Eh? I'm not doing it randomly! Besides! They're really look good together and I think Himchanie likes her!" She cheerfully said and then winked at me.

"That guy likes every girls he meet," Yongguk snorted then shook his head.

"That's right but Riri is different," Someone suddenly piped up and if I'm not mistaken that's Himchan, and yes it's him. I somewhat felt relief seeing him because now I know that Yongguk didn't kill or did something to him. "I really like her." He added, he walked towards me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. Yongguk then was looking at us with his death glare so, before he'll really kill Himchan I shove his hand off me already.

"See, I told you guys!" Hyosung sang as she circled her index finger to Himchan and I, "You two really look good together! Wait, I'll take a picture!" She then got her phone from her pocket and looks like she's serious with taking a picture, "Chanie, Riri, move closer to each other and smile!" Himchan pulled me closer to him and did a peace sign on her finger and Hyosung really took a picture, "Eh Riri why you didn't smile?" She whined.

"Let me see, let me see!" Himchan went to Hyosung and checked the photo, "Yeah Riri, you didn't smile but it's ok, you still look good here and I really look handsome of course!" he smirked, such a vain dude, my attention turned to Yongguk who's just staring at me while his eyebrows were knitted together, he look so pissed. "Send that to me, ok? Riri, do you also want a copy?" Himchan asked that snapped me.

"N-No, I'm fine. I'm not fond of that things anyways," I said and shook my hands to strengthened my statement.

"Eh? You're not fond of taking pictures? But how can you have souvenirs or memorable with your friends?" Hyosung asked as she thrown her hands in the air dramatically.

"I don't have that much friends so, it's just fine." I retorted and Hyosung suddenly walked towards me and took my both hands while she wore sad face? "W-Why?" I muttered.

"Probably that's the reason you're not fond of taking pictures because you don't have someone to take a pictures with you, isn't it?" She started to tear up that startled me, what did I do?! "Don't worry Riri, now that I'm already here, together with Himchanie and Gukkie you will not feel alone anymore and we will be taking lots of photos together!" She tightened her hold on my hands and then pulled me into a hug.

I then gave Himchan and Yongguk a confused looked, Himchan winked and chuckled at me while Yongguk just shook his head while his arms were crossed over his chest. After around ten to fifteen seconds she broke the hug and wiped her tears.

"Hyosung, are you ok?" I asked her worriedly, "Here, take this." I handed her my clean hanky to help her wiped her tears even I still don't know why did she cried.

"Thanks," she sniffed, "So, after school let's all hangout? My treat!" She shouted as she raised her hand with full enthusiasm like she's reciting on the class.

"I'm sorry Hyosung but I can't, I have work after school." I told her.

"I also have something to do so, I can't go with you." Yongguk followed up.

"What?! You two can't come?" Hyosung whined, "But I want to be with you, Gukkie." She again clung on Yongguk's arm and pouted.

"I know, why not we just go to where Riri works?" Himchan suggested, "It's a bakeshop anyway and the coffee and pastries there is really good! What do you think? Riri?" He said then beamed me with his famous smile.

"That's a good idea! Riri pretty please!" Hyosung agreed and begged with her both palms clasped together. How can I say no with this twins whose using their combined aegyo power? I then let out a sigh as a sign of defeat.

"Well, if you really want to come then its just ok," I stated and they both cheered in happiness, this twins are really cute. "I can't hangout with you because I need to work though?" I explained.

"That's right but it's just fine, at least we're in the same place, right?" Hyosung said and Himchan agreed by nodding, "But Gukkie, can't you really go with us?" She turned her attention back to Yongguk that I bet thinking of a reason to change his first decision.

"Nah Hyosung don't force Yongguk, if he don't wants to come let him, anyway it's his loss not us." Himchan smirked as he was implying something. He's trying to provoke him, is this guy already tired of leaving, provoking the Badman?

"Fine, I'll come with you," Yongguk said as he let out a deep sigh, "I won't let you guys enjoy without me so, I'll just go with you." He added then shot Himchan his death glare but instead of being intimidated and scared he gave Yongguk a big smile. Yongguk furrowed his eyebrows as he was not amused to Himchan. Is it really ok to let them come to the shop?