Prologue

Hee Ra //

People in my school thinks that I'm a perfect good model, always being the top not only on our class but also in our whole level. And never seen being intimate with a guy.

But the truth is I'm not as holy as they think. Why? Because I'm working at a club as an entertainer though I only do is to dance and never sleep with those pervert guys who always come here.

Still, an underage and even a top student like me working at this kind of place is so unacceptable. But this place is faraway from our school so I'm confident that no one from our school will see me here. If my school knows about this even I'm a top student they won't tolerate it, they won't just get my scholarship back but they might expel me for tarnishing our school name.

Why not just look for other decent job? Because I need to work and work not just for me but also for my siblings. When our mother died our father went missing and just left us with nothing. Oh? I forgot he left us something, his depths. That's why I need to work part time at a bakeshop after school and weekends here at this hell. This is how cruel world is to someone like me.

Yongguk //

These guys from my class brought me here in a club where girls dance and walk around with just their lingerie. Are they really this desperate to fuck a girl? Oh well, they're not like me who don't need any effort or to pay just to have a girl in a bed so can't blame them anyways.

"Oh yeah! This place is really a heaven, there's lot of hot angels!" One of them stated, "I can't choose!" He added.

"Angel?" I chuckled, "Does angels nowadays also refer to be a whore?" I piped up as I stood up.

"Hey Yongguk, where are you going?" Another guy from my class asked, I don't actually remember their names. Anyways, I'm not good in remembering names.

"Restroom." I said dryly and looked for the restroom already.

I can't see clearly, can't even see people's faces. Damn it, where the hell is the restroom?!

While looking around I saw a girl who's walking ahead of me and I must say she have a very nice booty here? It's like it's inviting me? Without thinking I caressed it that made the girl jolted and punched me.

I was so surprised not because she punched me but because the girl is familiar. Both of us was dumbfounded seeing each other on that kind of place. Well if its me it's not surprising but for her and even wearing that kind of clothes?

"Lee Hee Ra?" I piped up, "What's the meaning of this?" I asked still not believing what I'm seeing. The perfect good model of our school is working in a club?

"Bang Y-Yongguk?" She muttered.