Chapter 32: Why?

(Here you go, Yongguk's pov everybody! ^w^

P.S. prepare yourself first guys especially to those GukHee shipper there. And please don't kill me. :| )

Yongguk //

Once again I heard a knock on my door, "Yongguk-sshi, dinner is ready." Mr. Choi informed but just like what I did to the others who came, I ignored him also. "Yongguk-sshi?" He knocked again but after getting no response I heard a deep sigh and it became quiet again.

I'm sitting on the floor while my back is in contact with my bed and empty bottles were scattered around me. I then lazily grabbed the nearest bottle of beer on my side and connected it on my mouth but into my disappointment nothing came out. I'm out of drink already, fuck!

I thrown the bottle not minding if it breaks into pieces or even where the hell will it ended up. I was just blankly looking at no specific thing, my conversation with Hee Ra was the only thing on my mind now. Everything that happened earlier was playing repeatedly on my mind nonstop.

I clenched my fist and bit my lower lip trying to hold everything in, "Lee Hee Ra, why did you do this to me?"

"What?"

"You heard me Yongguk," Hee Ra coldly replied.

"What the fuck is this?! What the fuck are you talking about?!" I scowled anger flowing all over the body. I walked closer and held her on the shoulder, "Y-You're just kidding, right Hee Ra?" I said lowly looking straightly to her while she's just looking away can't even look at me back.

"Hey! Why are you not talking or even looking at me?" I gently shook her don't wanting to hurt her, "Yah Lee Hee Ra, why are you doing this to me?" I asked lowly.

She started chewing her lower lip while still can't look at me, "Talk to me, will you?!" I shouted don't minding the attention I was already getting.

Finally Hee Ra turned to me, with furrowed eyebrows. "Can you please tone down your voice? You're getting too much attention and you're disturbing them!" She shouted in whispering manners then shove my hands of her.

"Seriously?" I snorted "For pete's sake Hee Ra?! You out of nowhere asking to break up with me and you still have to care about the other people?! Bullshit!" I fired up and thrown my hands in the air dramatically.

"Yes Bang Yongguk, I do care! What if Hyosung hear you and come here huh?! What are we going to tell her?" She retorted making my blood boils so much.

"Do you think I still care about that?! That I still care if she finds out about our real relationship?" I started off, "I only agreed on this fucking setup because I was thinking about you! I know her so well and I know up to what extend she can do to you if she finds out that you're my girlfriend! But now, you're breaking up with me and the worst part is I don't even know what did I do for you to do this?!" To think of it, if there's one that can ask for break up it's me since up until now I know she's still in love with Daehyun.

"If that so, then you can stop already since we're ending up the relationship we have now." My jaw dropped hearing her stupid response. "Don't make things hard anymore Yongguk, just agree with me can you?" I made fists making my veins in my hands become visible.

"Just agree with it? Agree with the decision you made by yourself? Are you damn serious?!" I growled, "the fuck Hee Ra! Why are you being so selfish?! Are you doing this because Hyosung told you something? What did she told you?! Why don't you listen to my side first before deciding?!"

"You want to know the truth?" She said while intensely looking at me.

"Yes! Tell me!" I responded.

"Ok then, I'll tell you the truth" she started off, "Firstly, I'm not breaking up with you because you made out with Hyosung last night, and also it's not because you're her first." My eyebrows knitted upon hearing her statement.

"We didn't made out! She kissed me and I didn't respond!" I defended "I---"

"I never loved you Bang Yongguk!" She cut me off and I felt a excruciating pain on my chest.

"W-What?"

"I-I tried but I really can't. My heart, until now Daehyun is the one who owns it and I highly doubt it if you can actually replace him in my heart." She revealed and I felt my inside breaking into pieces.

"I'm so thankful for everything you did for me and to my siblings, but I'm really sorry I can't return your feelings" enough, "After thinking again and again I realized how much I love Daehyun," that's enough, "Daehyun, he's the only one who holds the biggest part of my heart."

"Enough"

"H-He's the only one that I lo---"

"I said enough! Enough! Enough! Enough already!" I shouted as I took her by shoulder and shook her strongly. "T-That's enough...why are you doing this to me? W-Why are you hurting me so much? Why? Why? Why can't you love me back?" Tears that I was hardly holding back finally broke down. I lowered my head and started wailing like a kid, "Lee Hee Ra why?"

After remembering the whole scene from earlier I started crying once again. "Damn it! I'm crying again." I muttered, it's been a long time since I last cried and that's a girl's fault also. But I was really right, Lee Hee Ra is my karma for every stupid and bad things I did before.

She hurt me so badly but why can't I manage to get mad at her? Why until now, she's the one I longing for? That person I wanted to see the most? Why do I still want to hug her into my arms and kiss her lips?

I might gone crazy already eh?

I raised my head and looked around. I found my phone lying on my bed, I kinda struggled on reaching it but after less than half minute I finally got it. I clicked the call logs and there I found Hee Ra's name, the only name on my call logs. I pressed it and started calling her. After a few rings she picked it up that really surprised me, I never expected her to answer it.

"H-Hee Ra?" I stuttered.

"No, it's me." I heard the last voice I wanted to hear for this moment, for my whole damn life. "She's on the shower right now, just call later or better than that don't call her ever again, bye." And from that, the line disconnected.

After a couple of seconds everything sinked in to me, I gripped my phone tightly and then thrown it away. "Ahh!" I screamed in total anger and I started kicking and throwing the bottles of beer around me. "Ahhh!" I shouted once again and messed everything in my room.

"Yongguk-sshi?! Yongguk-sshi?! What's happening?! Yongguk-sshi?!" I heard Mr. Choi banging the door but that didn't stopped me from breaking everything I see. "Yongguk-sshi!"

"Leave me alone!" I shouted back, "Ugh!" I punched the wall that's nearest to me repeatedly not caring if blood were already dripping from my now wounded fist.

I punched the wall for the last time and then placed my hands over my forehead. I groggily walked backwards and stumbled from one of the bottles that scattered around the room. I fell on my butt but didn't felt any pain from it because nothing can't beat the pain I'm feeling on my chest right now.

"Why?! Why?! Why?! Lee Hee Ra why?! Why can't you choose me instead?"

Daehyun //

"Dae, is that my phone?" Hee Ra shouted from their kitchen. Yes, her being in the shower was just a lie.

"Nope, it's mine." I lied once again. I'm done with being the good guy, always wanting for others' happiness, being contented by just seeing her happy. I won't let her be hurt and cry because of other guy even if it turns me into the badman.