[two]

I sighed deeply as I closed the door to my room. Steph knew what happened, but she didn't know all the details. If she drunkenly told Mitch why I was here, that was fine, but I didn't want other people finding out, unless I told them myself. 

I went into my bathroom to wash the make-up off of my face. I brushed my teeth, and combed out my hair. I braided it, and went to my room to change to my pajamas. I pulled out my favorite t-shirt to sleep in, and climbed into my new bed. 

I placed my wireless speaker on the nightstand next to the bed, and turned on my nighttime playlist. 

Vance Joy's voice sang gently through my speaker, as I relaxed into my new bed. 

This was my fresh start. This was my new life. I could do this. 

I drifted slowly into pleasant dreams. 

+

Morning came like a breath of fresh air. My body pressed into the mattress, the softest blankets covering me, and a body laying close to me, arm draped over my waste. 

My eyes opened fast when I realized there was someone in the bed with me. 

I went to bed alone last night. I wasn't that drunk. 

I threw the arm off of me, and quickly scrambled out of the bed. There laid a shirtless, confused Auston Matthews. 

"What the fuck dude?" I screamed at him.

"Why are you yelling?" He groaned covering his head with a pillow.

"What are you doing in my bed?" I continued to scream.

My heart was racing to a dangerous level. I was starting to hyperventilate. 

"I always sleep in here after parties. I was drunk and must have forgotten you were here." He explained.

"Did you..." I started, my breathing turning shallow.

His eyes grew wide at what I was implying.

"What the fuck? No! The most I did was cuddle. I would never, I swear." He insisted, sitting up. 

Despite the affirmation that nothing had occurred, I was already having a panic attack, and I had to ride it out. 

"Just relax, okay?" Auston said, his face turning from annoyance to concern, as he saw me sinking to the floor. He scrambled out of the bed, and kneeled in front of me. "Just calm down. Try and take some breaths" 

I shook my head and pointed to my bathroom. "Inhaler. I need my inhaler." 

He scrambled to his feet, and went into the bathroom. 

"Where is it?" He turned to ask me, frantic.

"Bag. Blue." I gasped out. 

He found my medication bag, and emptied the contents into the sink to find my inhaler faster. Once he found it, he rushed out of the bathroom shaking it the whole way, and getting the cap off for me to be able to take it faster.