finish. + Q&A

Dear readers,

            This has been the end of this book, if anything more happens to this story it shall be added to volume 5 which will be a compilation of special chapters, even if Jin Eun and MinGyu end up in the same university, any special interactions will still be in volume 5 as a special chapter rather than a consistent storyline. 

            I had hoped that this book will go on, have a happy ending or end up with Jin Eun letting go of MinGyu, I never even considered the possibility that it might end up with a heartbreak. 

            I know that I have left some details out in volume 4, and I know that all of you probably have so many questions, so feel free to leave them as comments on this book part. If the questions aren't a lot I will reply to your comments, if they are a lot I will make another book part dedicated only to answer your questions.

           Thank you all for reading my book, it means so much to me. This is the first long book which I've finished and I feel so sad. Your support by reading is much appreciated; I shared a part of me in this book and that made me feel vulnerable that I even considered deleting it multiple times, but your reads and support held me back.

            Again, thank you all, without you, this book would've been a bunch of secrets and hardships buried deep in my heart and soul. Writing this book helped me a lot, and I hope it will help others in some way too.

            If you have any questions regarding your love lives or anything, in general, feel free to dm me anytime, I might not reply fast but I will try my best to do so from now on, just for you guys. Every reader of this book is special to me because, as I've mentioned before, this book contains a part of me which I don't really like sharing and have never shared before, so it's like a secret bond I have with you all.

            I have decided to end this book on March 8th, which is its second birthday. Anyhow.....

......Till next time.

Jin Eun.