V 3 ; N I N E T E E N

Dear MinGyu,

I know it's not yet the end of the day, but I'm too excited and confused to let this go without writing it.

I might've misunderstood, I might be over expecting and estimating things, but something inside me says otherwise.

Today in Math class, you came in late along with your friends so you were seated in the back, then the teacher asked you and your friends to sit in the front row since you weren't focusing. I was in the second row and hoped that you would be seated in front of me, much to my dismay, your friend chose the seat in front of me.

A minute or two later, a girl in the third row asked you to move a bit to the right because you were blocking her view, and so you sat in front of your friend who sat in front of me !! You didn't even sit looking upfront, but you sat to the side so you were somehow eyeing me.

I didn't think much of it at first, it's not like you would do that just to be able to see me and the whiteboard.... right?

But, in Korean language class, you came in late again and sat at the back, right beside Jessica. I was a bit sad, but Jessica is my friend and I think she likes you too, so I went back to my sulking self and the "if he's happy, I'm happy" nonsense which I always told myself. Then I started the "I already dislike him, what was I even thinking? That he might like me back? Pfft," nonsense.

After nearly 20 minutes, you said you weren't able to concentrate from the back and sat at the front, near me!

That's when it hit me; what if you actually like me and Jessica and cannot decide between us !!

Yours,
Jin Eun