V 3 ; E L E V E N

Dear MinGyu,

            So even now you are treated as a special student by the principal even though you are no longer from the top 3 students at school, huh?

            If you do remember, on the first day of school, they assigned the top three students of last year based on their final score, and the new foreign student, WinWin, was the third, that's where you used to be on the students list, right?

             Either way, who can blame you, the top three are Sana, Yuta and WinWin now, they're all foreigners. But, I think the principle still has a soft spot for you.

             Today, you came late for the first session, and it was Math. The math teacher is really strict when it comes to people being late to her session, so as to help you, the principal acted as if she was entering the classroom to ask the teacher about something and you stood behind her. Then, throughout her chat with the teacher, the principal shouted at you to go back to your seat and you just chuckled and went to you seat.

             But, after the teacher finished her talk with the principal, she called you out and asked you about the reason you were late for her class. Being the jokester you are, you told her you got locked into the house, she also joked and asked why you didn't jump from the window, but you acted as if you were dumb and thought she wasn't joking and replied by "I could break my leg doing that," which made us all laugh.

             You know what I hate about all of this? Is that I am treated as a special student even though I lost my rank in the top 5 due to Woozi, too !!

             I didn't fully pay my fees yet because my parents forgot to pay them, however, the principal gave me the books saying that she "forgot to write my name in the list of students who payed their fees."

            So, now, I have nothing on you. We were both treated as special students in some way because of where we used to stand academically, but you got caught while I didn't.

             Bottom line is, we're even, but just for today.

Yours,
Jin Eun.