V 2 ; T E N

Dear MinGyu,

We are already back from our summer vacation and have started school. Splendid , indeed. Anyhow, so far you share two subject out of four with me, and of course you still show off by acting like the popular guy you are.

However, today, I've noticed something; you are not as kind as you seem. You put on that mask on daily basis, you seem like a good person, but I can see right through you by now.

I don't know if it is because I've been observing you for a couple of years now or whether it was you who exposed yourself to me, but you can no longer fool me.

You're an arrogant, childish guy who's already in his second year of high school !! Cut the act, MinGyu, once you get exposed to everybody you'll be a loner.

But, who will believe a gal like me, I might have some connections, but they aren't strong enough to expose you. Hell, you sure do keep your workplace clean and trace-free.

I always found it odd that you bully WonWoo since I always thought you were a nice guy, everybody thought so to be exact. But, as soon as you started bullying him, it became some sort of a trend where everybody just follows instead of being suspicious about you, which is really disgusting; blindly following you just because you're famous.

Dear MinGyu, my next step is going to be simple yet difficult to achieve; I am going to expose Kim MinGyu to the whole school.

Yours,
Jin Eun