V 3 ; T W E L V E

Dear MinGyu,

             I have noticed something odd about WinWin lately; he has been more of a loner than he used to be.

              Since he can speak English, some people were able to communicate with him, but now, whenever I see him, he's always alone.

            The reason I'm saying this is because I want to ask you; are you perhaps the reason? Was it you who made them all flee from him?

            As you know, he's now in your position among the top 3, did you do something sneaky to get back at him?

             To be honest, I think you did. You probably told BaekHyun, your most talkative best friend, that WinWin is being arrogant lately or something and BaekHyun being BaekHyun, he went around spreading this and now everybody is trying to keep their distance.

            WinWin has done nothing to you, he has always been quite and never said a thing to anyone not because he's arrogant, but because he's not as fluent in Korean as we all are.

            If I end up finding out that you had anything to do with WinWin being lonely, I'll spread the news. I don't care anymore if anyone will believe me or not, but I will try my best to proof why I think your a bad person, I won't let you go this time !

Yours,
Jin Eun.