Chapter 9 - Is she my life partner?

Start from the beginning

"What do you mean confused?" I took a step back the anger I felt just moments ago simmering down.

"Pardon me for asking but how long have you been with Kitana?" Taise interjected.

That caused me to blink not ready to answer the question because I didn't understand the jealousy that took over me either "We've know each other for a few days...."

Taise choked on his words "a few days? And she's got you like this?" He thought to himself for a moment and his eyebrows creased together and he formed an O shape with his mouth "that's why she walked out..." he suddenly realised. "Well your lucky because Kitana doesn't settle down nor does she show any feelings, which is why we never worked out."

"Until now." Luca finished and looked me in the eye with concern "and she's falling hard."

I couldn't hold the question in any longer I just had to know "what do you see in her future?" I swallowed hard expecting bad news.

"I can't say." He held his hand out to me.

I looked at it for a few moments. In my town we had heard of people that contained special gifts from the Gods, but with that power always cam corruption and greed so I shook my head to tell him I didn't feel comfortable with him using his gifts on me "I need to know... is she my life partner?" That's the only thing that could explain this pull I had toward her, the feelings and emotions that have encompassed my body in the matter of days.

"Luca there you are" Lani walked up to him and he put his arm around her "I was getting worried." She looked up at him in confusion

He smiled down to her "sorry love... I'll catch up with you guys later." He walked off with Lani back into town.

I turn to Taise, he managed to wipe most of the blood away that was now crusting around his nostrils "I'm sorry about the-" I signalled at his nose.

He shrugged "its fine.... just look after Kitana, she's special." I nod "well it was nice meeting you Tetsu but I've got to head off." He shook my hand and walked away.

I make my way to the castle lost in thought, I was knocking on her door before I knew it.

Her eyes widened in shock as she opened the door before quickly composing herself "Tetsu... what are you doing her?"

"I...uh...I wanted to apologise for earlier." I managed to stutter.

"It's ok." She rubbed a spot on her chest as if something was hurting her and then said something that hurt "it wasn't anything special." She said twisting my words from earlier. "Are we done here?" I looked up at her for a moment and she shook her head as she began to close her door.

That voice started screaming at me again until I couldn't fight it anymore. I stopped her from closing the door "no wait."

She looked at me in confusion " look Tetsu I'm rally not in the mood, so please just go."

I could only concentrate on her beautiful plump lips, that was until mine were crashing on them. She tried to pull back at first but the ran her fingers through my hair making the kiss deeper. I moved inside and shut the door with my foot and lifted her up by the waist as she wrapped her legs around me. I swiped a few things off of her dresser and placed her on top of it whilst my tongue was ploughing inside her mouth and receiving a moan from her which drove me wild. She began unbuttoning my shirt and ran her hands down my chest to the waistband of my trousers. I pull her hands away, finally fighting the strange entity that took over me "no." I simply stated as she kissed my lips again " Kitana we shouldn't be doing this." She covered her mouth with her hand, in that moment the rejection I served her was evident on her face as she tried to catch her breath. "I'm sorry I-" I started

A single tear rolled down her cheek "get out" she barely mumbled

I frowned hating seeing her cry "Kitana." I brushed her tear away "Kitana...I." I was going to spill it all, all my thoughts, feelings everything but she shut down in that moment.

"Just get out!" She all but shouted in my face as she swatted my hand away, jumping down and yanking the door open.

I looked at her as I waved to the door disappointed with myself and shaking my head as I walked through the threshold. I turned to talk to her, instead she slammed the door in my face...yeah I deserved that. I place my hand on the wood and hear her sobbing "I'm sorry." I doubt she can hear it but I had to say it before I walked to my room.

I lay on my bed trying to get my head straight. I must have been concentrating so hard that I didn't realise Jak had walked in until he jumped on my bed beside me. "what's up Tet?"

I sat up and stared at him for a moment " n-nothing." I managed to lie.