Chapter 1 - Every Girls First Love

A/N - I really hate A/N's but i must explain why i have sort of rewritten this book. I really wasn't happy with how fast everything was planning out and also how bare it felt, chapters were really too short etc. so i am hoping by rewriting this book it will flesh it out some more.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience and confusion.

But while i am here it would be nice to see if anyone actually reads this book so please give a comment. I would love to hear others ideas on how to better this story :)

Thanks! CC x

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kitana's POV

"Kitana wake up"

I groan and hide under my blankets as my sister drew back the curtains "just a little longer?" I beg hiding with all my might from the bright sunshine which bathed my room in the brightest golden yellow.

"No can do, Father wishes to see us, come on Kit" she climbed on the bed and sat beside me as I peeked out from the covers trying to adjust my eyes to the light. Cavelle was beautiful, her hair platinum blonde almost white reaching to her lower back, eyes that shone the brightest blue with green flecks, they reminded me of the ocean, her lips a silken light pink colour which matched perfectly to her pale skin and slender body, in short she looked flawless. I pop my head out and run my fingers through my bright red messy hair which is one of the only things that separates us looks wise. Where she was flawless I was completely opposite. "Are you going to stay in bed all day or do I have to drag you out Kit?" she chuckled softly.

I wipe the drool from my cheek as I reluctantly clamber out of bed and stretch "ok, ok save me the lecture I'm up" I pop into my en-suite and clean my face and teeth, coming back into the room I look around for clothes I can just pull on with no regard to my appearance. Cavelle frowns at the lack of enthusiasm I have for the fashion I pull up from the floor which is clean... I think.

I watch as she walks over to the wardrobe pulling out a white dress which make me cringe and she laughs at the disgusted face I pull "when have you ever seen me wear a dress?" I ask with a raised brow.

"Kitana you should really make an effort, this is an important day" She sighs while picking up discarded clothes from the floor and chucking them in the washing basket "besides father will be furious if he sees you wearing that" She points to the clothes I've managed to check was clean and pulled on, given I look more like a man but dresses are just not me I'd rather hide my 'assets' as mother calls them, then to flaunt them.

"Then father shall just have to be furious" I poke my tongue out at Cavelle as I saunter out of the door and down the corridor and several others wondering why today is so important. I reach the beautifully carved wooden door to my father's study with Cavelle not far from my heels complaining about my choice of clothes and begging me to go back to my room and change, I shrug at her and knock on the grand door.

"Come in" A gruff voice calls from the other side of the door. I place my hand on the brass door knob and twist it taking a deep breath before I enter the room and setting my eyes on every girl's first love....her father.

"Tytto" One of my nicknames for my Father it mean's Daddy in our almost forgotten language, Cavelle's not only the pretty one she's the smart one and has learnt it off by heart. I smile warmly as I walk up to father and give him a kiss on the cheek "and how are you this fine beautiful morning papa?" He was a handsome man once, Mother always joked that he aged terribly after she had us which made me mentally laugh.

He had the same eyes as Cavelle and I, Tall broad shoulders and holding some weight now days but he still had his muscles and brute strength, he had deep set wrinkles around his eyes which made me giggle again mentally, but his skin was a few shades darker than ours. We looked more like Mother which perhaps was a good thing, but I shared most of my father's interests.