Chapter 7 - You only get that brooding look if its a girl

Tetsu POV

My body froze and my brain short circuited as she kissed me and all I could feel were sparks igniting my whole body from head to toe. Just as it was about to get good she backed away with a look of hurt marring her stunning features "I'm so sorry... I don't know what came over me." She walked past me muttering something about being foolish as she tended to the washing "here." She passed me my clothes without looking at me, our fingers brushed against each other briefly until she snatched her hand away as if I had burned her skin and turned away.

I quickly pulled on my pants and boots then watched her back for a few moments knowing full well she felt rejected, that alone killed me inside.

I walked in front of her lifting her chin and my eyes widened at the tear rolling down her cheek making my heart stutter. I wipe it away with my thumb and stare at her beautiful face before I lean down and kiss her gently, after a second or two her lips work with mine. I can't help myself as my hands slide to her waist to pull her closer to me, she pulls back a little and licks my lower lip which gives me a deeper urge to get closer to her so I allow her tongue entry into a passionate dance.

"SHES YOURS!!" Something inside my head screams making the urge to get closer to her almost unbearable causing my hands to slip down to her behind giving it a firm squeeze, she runs her fingers through my hair dragging her nails across my scalp sending my body insane so I pick her up and she automatically wraps her legs around my waist as I push her up against the wall to grind up against her core, being rewarded with a small moan which sounds like heaven and the voice screams so loud it's almost painful.

She pulled away breathlessly and kissed along my jaw working her way to my earlobe which she nibbled causing a groan to escape me. Then came the knock on the door bringing realisation which kicked in like a bucket of cold water.

"Kitana I know your still there, please open up, you must be starving."

She looked at me guiltily and sighed "it's Cavelle... I should really ..." she whispered so I nodded and released her so she could open the door across the room despite my body screaming not to let her go. "Cavelle now is not a good time." She peered back at me with a look that was unreadable, then back at her sister. I need to get out quickly before I lose control so I decided against my better judgement to bolt out of the back door and climb down eventually arriving at my room and sigh opening the door.

"Ah Tetsu, there you are." My brother Jak eyes me suspiciously "more to the point, where's your shirt?"

"I must have left it behind." I walk reply as I walk past him and grab another shirt from my dresser the pull it on.

"So who is she?" He laughed which makes me roll my eyes, he is worse than the old ladies in the market "you only get that brooding look if it's a girl."

I shake my head "It's complicated." If word got out that I kissed the Princess, I could kiss the Hikari goodbye. I couldn't do that to Jak or my family but at the same time I couldn't get her out of my mind.

He smiled not convinced "yeah right, anyway it's good your here, we've got to see the King. A mission has come up, then we are off to town with the guys."

I walk over to the door and look abc, "well what are you waiting for?" He smiles and follows me out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Later

King Kaiyzen leads into his study after the mission brief and suggests that I sit, which I do opposite him "how are you getting on Tetsu?" He eyed me curiously.