Chapter 9 - Is she my life partner?

Tetsu POV

She pulled a guy over and sat down, it was disgusting to see him run his hands all over her, how dare he...she's mine. The she made introductions but I just couldn't so I walked away with no apology to the bar "I'll have a whiskey." I told the waiting barmaid.

"Good choice, make that two." A brunette said next to me "what brings you to a place like this?" She placed her hand on my thigh and squeezed.

I shrug and pay for our drinks, taking a sip of mine "I guess to drown my sorrows like anyone else."

She took my arm and placed it on her side so she could get closer to me pushing her body into my side "I can make you forget." She whispered into my ear seductively and nibbled on my earlobe which when Kitana did it sent me insane with need, but as nice as this woman was, she was no Kitana.

"Thanks, but no thanks" I drunk the rest of my drink "your nice and all but I'm spoken for." I casually lied and made my way back to the group noticing a couple missing "where's Princess Kitana?" I questioned Jak.

"Apparently she wasn't feeling too well so that Taise guy took her back to the castle." Jak replied. I noticed Luca glance over at me which made me want to hit him more, but at the same time I thought I best make sure Kitana got back to the castle ok.

I lean over to Jak "I'll see you back at the castle." Jak nods as I get up and walk out, the cold air sobering me up as I walked toward the palace.

"It's Tetsu right?" Someone asked behind me as I reach the castle steps and makes me turn automatically.

"Who wants to know?" I eye him suspiciously and notice it's the guy that had his hands all over her.

"The names Taise. I'm Kitanas-" that's as far as he got before the anger boiled up and I punched him, I didn't hear or feel a crack so I knew his nose wasn't broken "what the hell!?" He shouted confused, his hand automatically cupping his nose which had started bleeding.

I go to swing again but I get stopped by Luca stepping between us and he pushes me away and then holding his hands up in surrender "Tetsu don't, he's not a threat." I lowered my fist and stared at Luca as rage flowed through my veins "we need to talk."

"What do you want" I snapped at him as I began to pace back and forth. I knew I was being rude but I wasn't in the mood.

"Look I know ok." He looked at me sincerely.

"Know what I retort back through gritted teeth.

"I know what happened between you and Kitana earlier." Taise seemed to compose himself "she showed me."

I growled getting ready to attack Luca this time as Taise ducked behind me and held me back, my fury must have poured out of me.

"Woah there." Taise said trying his hardest to hold me back as I squirmed.

"No! Bad choice of words" he said more to himself as me put his hands up in surrender again "she is my best friend, I love her like a sister and nothing more."

"And him?" I managed to shake Taise off and glared at him.

Taise walked around me and stood next to Luca noting that the threat was gone "me and Kitana were an item many moons ago, but we are just friends so you can chill out." He wiped the blood away from his nose.

"Look I have this gift to see people's memories and future by touch." Luca sighed "that is how she showed me." He rubbed his hands together "right now she is confused."