Chapter 6 - I think my ovaries just popped

Kitana POV

"Kit, come on, open up... please." My sister had been knocking on my door for a while now begging for me to come out but honestly I felt so let down that she would keep a secret this huge from me for years. "Kit, I'm sorry ok? I just want to know that you're ok?" she pleaded.

I sighed as I stared out of the window from my chair and cuddled my raggedy old bear willing him to protect me from the shambles that is my life. I look around my bedroom, it wasn't the biggest room in the castle but it's ample enough for me. My bed was too big for just myself, the wall by the door to my en-suite bathroom was a built in wardrobe full of my clothes and weapons that I hid from my parents. A set of drawers was situated behind my bedroom door with little trinkets on top and photos of my family and friends. Over by the door to my balcony was a huge fireplace with a beautiful cream rug which was so soft to sit on and fabric covered chairs with elegant stitching on them of flowers. Then there was the chair I was sitting on in the corner by one of the large windows looking out to my large balcony and across the gardens. I decided my teddy was being useless and toss him on the bed and stand up deciding to stretch my muscles. I need to get away from the pleading at my door which my Mother has now joined.

I paced for a moment thinking out my options, the front door was out of the question, I just wasn't ready to face them. I had already had a shower this morning and it poured with rain outside. I was trapped.

It was at that very moment that I hear my Fathers voice and my blood starts to boil. "Kitana come out at once!" he bellows his order. I glared at the door then walk over to my wardrobe taking out my favorite sword from its sheath letting it drag on my stone floor so they could hear as I walked on to the balcony and slammed my door.

The cold drops of rain on my skin felt like heaven. I close my eyes and just listen to the birds for a few moments before I begin to train. It was such a calming atmosphere and allowed me to look back at last nights events. The last person I thought I could count on was Tetsu, somehow this thought brought a smile to my lips as I thought how he held me while we danced, how sweet he was when I needed someone, his gentle touch, how hot his body was when he dropped his shirt for me to heal him, how lick-able his torso was.

I blushed as my fingers began to tingle then I shook the image from my mind, it was just wrong. "Focus Kitana" I told myself with a sigh and I bring my sword up to start training swinging it with such elegance.

Just then I froze when I felt a form behind me and a hand slide around my waist, their thumb delicately stroking my tummy muscles and the other holding my extended wrist. My breath hitched in my throat as lips brushed over the tip of my ear and a know it all voice telling me, "You'll catch your death out here dressed like that, Kitana." A shiver ran through my entire body.

"H-how did y-you?" I stutter, staring at our reflection in the window, admiring what a good looking couple we made. His thumb gently caressed my bare stomach making it hard to concentrate with the amazing flutter between the apex of my thighs.

He chuckled softly in my ear which made me close my eyes and swallow hard. "I flew." He said simply. I twist in his arms and his hands settle on my hips as I stare up at his gorgeous face which was serious.

"Elves can fly?" of course I knew it was impossible but the way he touched me and the atmosphere made it so difficult to think rationally.

He let out a laugh and shook his head taking a moment to recover much to my irritation. "No we can't fly, however I am excellent at climbing." He smiled

I glared at him a little, my brain finally catching up. "But why would you?"

His face flashes with concern and I sigh knowing the answer already. I break free from his hold and carry on training. "They are really worried about you Kitana." I ignored him and turn away from his stare. "They really do care about you." He continued and watched me train as I let out a sarcastic laugh to his statement. He stooped and watched me for a few moments as I pretended he wasn't there "Your postures all wrong." I stop and turn back to glare at him. "What?" he asked innocently holding his hands up in surrender. "I'm just observing." He smiled brightly which warms me a little as a gust of wind blew making me shiver and rub my arm to keep warm. "That's it!" he walked up to me.