"What happened?!" The couple asked simultaneously. Tord blinked a couple times, unsure of what they said. Tord just went with a wild guess, and figured the couple were asking where Tom was. Oh boy was he wrong.

"Calm down, he's at my place." Tord responded, hoping his assumption was right. Edd, being the more intelligent boyfriend, took a moment to come to a conclusion.

"...You guys have only been dating for a day or two, and you already did that?" Edd asked. Realizing Tord was deaf after about five minutes, he wrote his question down on a sheet of paper. This was Edd's apartment, so it's only natural to have paper, drawing supplies and empty cola cans scattered around the place. Handing Tord the paper, he soon got his response. Tord just gave a serious yet slightly dumbfounded and disgusted expression.

"Okay, I may be dirty, perverted, touchy AND a weeb, but no, I did not f*ck Tom. That's a little too soon." Tord responded. Matt just glanced over at Edd, having finally figured out what he meant. Matt just have Edd a 'wtf' look. Kinda like this emoji -> 😑

Edd grabbed the paper again, writing down 'What happened' before giving it back to Tord. After Tord read it, he gave himself a mental slap. 'This must've been what they said...' The norwegian thought to himself.

"According to Tom, he has Eye Cancer. I'm not sure if that's the case, but it's possible." Tord responded. A light seemed to turn on in Matt's head for once. He ran out of the apartment, not saying where he was going and why. After a while, he returned with a device in hand.

"It's a good thing I kept this around then!" Matt exclaimed, holding out the device. Edd knew what this was. This was from when the future version of Edd tried to kill himself...technically. Tord seemed to recognize it too. This device was currently being created back at his base.

"How do you have that?" Tord asked darkly, a serious tone in his voice. Edd grabbed a new piece of paper, writing on that. The group really had to learn sign language.

'A future version of me travelled back in time and tried to kill me, due to Cola being illegal. Then, future versions of Tom and Matt tried to stop him and it kinda went downhill from there.' Edd had explained on the the paper. Tord remembered Tom briefly mentioning this, just before-

Tord finally tuned back into reality and out of his memories when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He looked towards the source of the touch to see the medic standing there. They ushered Tord to come inside, meaning that he could see Tom. This either meant Tom was okay...

Or in his final moments.

----

Okay, I am going to wait only one more week before deciding the week for the cover contest. I got six participants, but only two entries. I mean, I get it. You have lives. But if you know you are too busy, then don't enter.

Anyways, I'm only waiting one more week and then I'm deciding on the winner. While you wait, I'll show the current entries.

I'm excited to see the rest of the entries

Note: If you did submit your entry, try tagging me. Wattpad does loose it's sh!t 24/7, so I wouldn't be surprised.