He said Nothing.

Vivian's POV

This doesn't make sense. Sebastian and I being together just doesn't make any sense. Why were we together? My plan was done.

I no longer had cameras following me around. My parents were out of the picture. And I was done with my college. I could leave.

But nope. This child comes into my life, and I can't let go of the poor soul. So therefore I sat in front of Dr Joyce.

"Take these vitamin pills regularly. And avoid any alcoholic drinks and coffee. Make sure not to lift heavy objects or give yourself stress. Vivian, you have to be very careful." She explains.

"How many appointments do I have to make a month?" I ask her,thinking as to how many times I have to lie to Sebastian.

"3 times, maybe twice. Call me if there are any problems okay. I am also prescribing some pills for morning sickness. Take them earlier if you feel the need." She says, handing me a prescription paper. I take it.

Thanking the doctor, I leave the hospital. Sebastian thinks that I am at the dorm room right now. I go there anyways, it has been long since I hung out with the girls.

I reach the dorm rooms in twenty minutes, the prescription paper safely tucked in my purse.

"Hey!" I say, once Thea opens the door. " I bought chocolates for Alex." 
---------------------------------------------------------

"Did she eat anything?" I hear a voice ask. My mind is still hazy from sleep.

"She did. A whole meal actually." Someone else replied.

I slowly open my eyes, seeing Sebastian seated on a chair near my bed, his hand holding mine.

"What are you doing here?" I ask. The last thing I remember is laying down to take a nap. Sitting up, I push the duvet away.

"You said you would be back by 8, so I got worried when you didn't message me about any delays. It's 10 right now." He explains.

Even though I slept for 4 hours, I still feel tired as hell.

"So let's get going then." I get up. Hugging Thea and Alex, I say goodbye.

"Take care." Thea says warmly, handing me my phone.

"Also we are leaving this dorm next week, so stop by later to get your stuff too." Alex reminds me.

"I will." With that we leave the place.

The car ride was silent. Sebastian seemed quiet, deep in thoughts. On the other hand, I was thinking on how to break the news to him.

"Sebastian. College is over now. Our time is too. What do you want to do now?" I ask him. We couldn't avoid this topic anymore. The deal should be over by now.

Sebastian does not answer, though his grip on the steering wheel tightens. I don't ask again. We reach the building, quietly going in.

It was late at night, and I couldn't wait to sleep. I would ask him again tomorrow. Maybe he needs time to decide.

Entering the house, I go to my room, but a hand catches my wrist. He turns me around, the distance between us mere inches.

"We may have started out on a bad note. It wasn't first sight love for me, and I am aware that you hated me too. Then that deal bought us together. I may have been a douche to you before, but I care for you, Vivian. So trust me when I say this that I do want to date you. It may be too soon for the engagement thing. But seeing that ring that I didn't even buy for you, makes me proud. The fact that it holds my name to you, and you wear it every time now. So this is my answer. I want to keep this relationship, because it's true for me. Somewhere along the way, the lines between pretend and real blurred as I fell for you." Sebastian spoke out with so much raw feel, my breath hitched.

"Sebastian-" I whisper, my hand caressing his cheek.

"But in the end. It's your choice. If you reject me now, I will understand. How can a girl like you, with so much in life, go for a guy like me-"

"Shut up, nuthead."

"Let me speak Vivian. Let me clear all this so that you never doubt my feeling for you. I want us to be real." His eyes were sincere.

"Then let's start new. I want to come clear of all lies." I move away from him. "I want to come clear and let you know something."

He looks at me confused. I lead him to the couch, sitting.

"That day when I told you about Jason, I left out one detail." Now I can't back out.

"Vivian-"

"He didn't physically abuse me." I start.

"Then why did you lie?" He cuts in.

"Sebastian-"

"What did he do then?"

"Sebastian-" I was becoming impatient.

"Viv-"

"He raped me!" I shouted. Sebastian fell silent. "Jason raped me that night. My parents didnt believe me when I said them. I withdrew from them but stayed in that house. But then he cornered me again later that month. He thought that I hadn't said a word to anyone. I couldn't escape him, so it happened again. That day Bennet found me in the washroom, with a bottle of pills with me. He had no idea. So I told him. But he asked me to stay silent, he asked me to leave the house. Jason's parents were influential, and my parents didnt believe me." I stop, my voice choking up.

I didnt look at his eyes till now. When I did, the tears shocked me. He was crying with me.

"I am sorry." He says. Why should he be sorry? "I am so sorry." He pulls me to his chest.

"Jason came the third time, that was the time I hit him. I hit him on the head and ran. That day I left my house, my parents, and my old life. I left modelling, I left all my old hobbies." I continued.

He said nothing. That scared me.

"I was in therapy for a month, but it never helped. I couldn't eat anything, couldn't sleep properly. Dr Joyce first attended me when I was 17, and from that time she is constantly my doctor. I can understand if you want to leave now. This changes everything for you, but to me, you have been a miracle. My happiness. So thank you." I move away from him.

"I will kill him. I will surely kill him." He gets up, abruptly.

"Sebastian! You can not." I hold his wrist.

"How can you stay silent for 5 godamn years?!" He raises his voice.

"Because I can't sue him, I can't punish him and neither can I kill him." I say. "If my own parents didn't believe me, what's the chances that anyone else would. Also if this becomes a case, the press would side with Jason. So would the judges. He is rich. Rich enough to buy the law."

"I am sorry." Sebastian takes my hand in his, pulling me up. "You should go and sleep. We will talk tomorrow." He leads me to my room.

"Stay with me." I ask him.
----------------------------------

A/N: Hey people. Sorry for so much delay in this update, but I seriously need to write more. Hopefully, the new chapter will be up soon. 

Love, Milk
xoxo