More Reasons

Vivian's POV

He was so fascinated by the interior. The penthouse was modern, to say at least. It had 2 rooms, both en suites, a kitchen and two halls.

The entrance hall was designed very modernly, just as the overall house. The walls were cream pink colored, with one wall painted gold. The furniture was beige. A sofa set was settled on the side.

Walking in more, we enter the second hall. This hall, one wall made of glass, the others were rose gold colored, two doors attached. The kitchen was open style, the interior sleek.

 The kitchen was open style, the interior sleek

"Sebastian, that's your room." I point at the left most door. The one next to it was mine.

The glass wall, had another door, which opened to the balcony. Sebastian walked towards it. Opening the door, he was greeted with the sight of a huge balcony, with a pool, and beach chairs set.

"Did you have to overdo yourself this much?" He jokes. Leaving the balcony, he takes his bags, which had just arrived and goes to his room.

I had personally designed this house when Mr Jackson had given me the opportunity. At the time it was a mere distraction for me, unknown that I would shift here.

I go to my room, taking the two suitcases with me. The room, just as I remember, was in black and blue theme. The walls were painted a light blue, with one wall painted black and another with french windows.

A queen sized canopy bed was present, black and blue in color. The curtains were a light blue, while the bed posts were dark. Above the bed, the curtains had lights in them.

(Add the bed posts)

There was a bathroom and a walk in closet attached to my room

There was a bathroom and a walk in closet attached to my room. I knew the same was the case in Sebastian's room.

Opening the suitcases, I take out the toiletries and go to the bathroom. It was large, with a bathtub and shower present. The tiles were cream in colour, while the marble was lavender. I arrange the things on the counter. Opening the drawer next to the basin, I put in my straigtner and curler.