Make Me Understand.

Vivian's POV

"Keep the pan back Alec!"
"Lucas, get the fuck out of here before I fucking kill you!"
"I told you to stop trying to inhale cinamon powder Leo!"

Sebastian moved around the kitchen expertely. He was scolding the guys, who claimed they were there to 'help'. I sat on the kitchen island seat, watching them.

"Men." I speak up, trying to help the poor guy. "I have a favor to ask." I start of sweetly. Sebastian gives me a look but then returns to shallow frying the prawns.

The boys on the other hand, gave all their attention to me.

"Yes." Lucas says.

"Please leave for half an hour." I request.

"Make it 45 minutes." Sebastian piped in.

"Okay. You message me when you both are done." Leo winks at me and the guys leave. The apartment room shuts close, leaving me and Sebastian the only ones in.

He had already told me that he hated sharing cooking space. He liked cooking alone whenever he cooked. Which was rare, Alec had told me.

"Do you mind extra spice?" He asks me.

"Nah." I answered absent mindedly. I was too busy staring at the wall in the living room. They had an open kitchen.

The said wall, it held so many phographs. So many polaroid pictures, the wall was almost full. The pictures varied.

I got up and walked to the wall. There were pictures of Alec, Leo and Lucas, with different people. Together, solo shots, moments which looked candid.

But only one picture out of the hundred, held Sebastian. He was along with the boys, they were all grinning. The background was this exact room, empty.

It had to be the day they shifted here. They looked young there. College started 3 and half years back. Senior year now. The pictures even had the boys when they were teens.

Yet, that one picture held my interest. The only one where Sebastian was captured, his raw smile.

It was clear that these pictures were clicked by him, it was the only logical explaination.

I saw a flah from the corner of my eye. I turn to the source.

Sebastian stood there,  with a polaroid camera in his hand. It was the old kind. He waited for a minute, took the photo, shook it and observed it.

"Why did you take that? I don't even look good right now." I complain, but it made me feel something that he thought that i deserved to be in one of his clicks.

"The shine in your eyes." He mumbled. I barely caught it.

"What?"

"Nothing." He went a clothes clip tbing and hung the picture right next to the one that he was in.

"Why did you take it?" I ask him again. He ignores me and goes back into the kitchen. I follow him.

He continued his work wordlessly, while I tried understanding him, why was he like this?

The thought that he had an ulterior motive, hit me at one point. But I disregarded it. He didn't seem like that.

It was clear that he was into photography and basketball, a weird combination. No wonder he suggested in the start to take the videos.

"Do you like travelling?" I ask him.

"Who doesn't?" He replied.

"Do you?" I ask again. I wanted straight answers.