Don't Push Me Away

Vivian's POV

"Wake up," I shake him gently. It was already 5 in the evening, he still hasn't woken up. My feet have gone numb from his head on them. He stirs a little, I am sure he will have a sore neck. He sits up lazily, rubbing his eyes.

I have been trying to wake him up since the past ten minutes, and at last he woke up.

"What time is it?" His voice was rough, he took the glass of water from the side table and drank it.

"5." I try to push my legs off the bed. I definately needed a walk. Waiting for gaining control, I stand up.

"What are you doing? Why didn't you wake me up sooner?" He asks, grabbing my shoulders and gently pushing me to sit on the bed.

"I want to walk. Been sitting here for the past 7 hours." I grumble, getting up once again. He again, pushes me to sit down.

"Vivian." He warns. I smirk and get up, putting my hands around his neck, I kissed him. His hands went around my waist. I break away and push him.

"I gotta pee." I grinned at him and went to the bathroom. It wasn't like I was dying any time soon, he didn't need to worry so much.

Finishing my buisness, I wash my hands and leave. Sebastian was not in the room, and I was left alone. I had already messaged the girls that I was here.

I had asked them to not come, because Sebastian was sleeping. Dustin and Ray were not informed. It was better that way.

I called Thea.

"Hey. Can we come now?" Was the first thing she says.

"Yeah...It's unneccesary though."

"What the hell are you saying. You mean that we would ditch you when you are at a hospital. Alex! Listen what this idiot thinks-"

"Okay okay. Fine. Come here. I have a news to share." And with that she cuts the call. We didn't do the whole bye thingy.

I would be moving out tomorrow. I had already got the whole penthouse ready. Now I need to talk to Sebastian and the girls. The warden had already signed the leave note for me.

Honestly speaking, I have no idea what to do after this shift. Why am I even doing this? Just to show my family that I am much better without them? Or to show Jason that I have moved on to a better life? Or for my own selfish reasons?

Once this whole thing is over, I will leave. I would not be able to stay at a place where so many memories are made. I will shift to Italy. But that's far off in the future.

"Hey, penny for your thoughts?" I look up shocked. Sebastian had entered the room and was now sitting next to me.

"Will you move in with me?" I blurt out.

"I already said yes, Vivian." He chuckled.

"Tomorrow." I add. He may have not even asked his friends yet. Oh my god what am i doing?

"Okay." He replied. He handed me a glass of water along with a medicine. "Before your meal." He informes. I take it. After that, he puts a bowl of pasta in front of me, on the on-bed table.

I take the fork and start eating.

Chew it and swallow.
Don't think of the taste.
He is watching you.

I knew I couldn't finish the whole thing, and he didn't have anything to eat since long, we shared. We complete the whole thing. I fed myself and him. I then notice, he had freshened up.