Don't Be Rude

Vivian's POV

He continued his sweet torture, and I didn't stop him. How could I? I was guilty of being addicted to his kisses.

After what seemed like so long, I push him away.

"We need to go." I said. He pouted but let me go. I chuckle but leave the room, he followed. We went down and out of the hospital. I had already been given the discharge papers.

Sebastian gave me a ride to the dorm. I gave him a short goodbye kiss and left.

Once inside the dorm, Thea and Alex helped me pack. By 1 am, we were done. The whole time, we talked, about the fun times, our favorite songs playing in the background. Once the work was done, we collapsed on our beds, the girls falling asleep almost instantly.

I resisted taking the sleeping pills, Sebastian had made me promise. I did last minute touches to the packed luggage. I went for my phone, to message Sebastian. I reminded him about the timing. I didn't get a reply, I didn't expect one. It was 3 in the morning by now.

I spent the rest of time on social media, watching videos, seeing news about Sebastian and I. The media always had something or the other to say about us, but now that it was known that we were engaged, the intensity increased. People guessed how we met, when we are getting married. Most of all they seemed to hate that they can't get anything on Sebastian's background or family.

I had already hid everything, not seeing it myself either. I have lived my whole life under the gaze of others, no one would crave privacy more than me. So I respected his privacy.

By 7 in the morning, I fell asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't breath, the pressure on my body was all a nightmare, but it felt real. I could feel the hands choking me, each action worse than the before, it was like living the past again. I was pushed, there was no more space, but I was pushed more.

I struggled, to move, to breath, begging for mercy. He showed none.

"Vivian." I hear a voice softly speak, it was smooth, velvet. I looked around searching for that voice, the pressure released from my body. I took a deep breath. "Vivian!" The voice was more frantic now. I wanted to reach out, to grab the hand which felt right in front of me. "Vivian!" This time it was a shout.

"Sebastian!" I screamed.

My eyes shot open, I gasped for air. Clutching the sheets, I shot up straight. There was no one around. Alex and Thea asleep. The time read 9 in the morning.

I went and took a hot shower. I scrubbed my skin like crazy, until it was left red. The water was way to hot for my skin. I wanted to feel numb.

Once I was done showering, I turn on the cold faucet. Letting the ice cold water run down my head and body, I found it hard to breath. Seconds later I moved out of the shower, closing the water faucet. Wrapping a towel against my body I stand in front of the mirror.

The dark circles hadn't decreased, my hair looked limp. Taking the straighter out, I plug it in. Putting on some song, I begin getting ready. This was the only way to spend my time, to get ready. I put on some clothes.

Two hours, that is the time it took me to get ready, I called Sebastian.

"Hello?" His voice was heard. My breath caught up, the nightmare coming alive in my memories.

"Hi, your bags are taken?" I ask him.

"Yeah, when are you coming though?"

"Now." I inform him. Grabbing a coat and my car keys, I write post it note and put it on the fridge.