Suit Shopping

Vivian's POV

"Guys. I want food!" Alex exclaims, while Dustin throws his arm around my shoulder. We were in the mall walking around after going to ice skating.

"Then let's eat." Ray said, taking the shopping bags from my hands.

"Bro, I can carry them. There are way too many. " I said, trying to get them.

"I agree." Thea agreed. Dustin takes some bags from Ray.

"Happy?" He asked, to which I smiled.

"Let's move faster, I can smell all the different kinds of food." Alex spoke, rushing. She bumps into someone.

Like a movie scene, she falls while the guy catches her. They stay like that for a second and then she stands up.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yeah." She mumbled. The guy looks up and his eyes meet mine.

"Vivian! Pleasure seeing you here. Hopefully sober." He joked. Did I know him? Wait. He was..."Adrian. The guy who helped you?"

"Oh right." The world is a small place. "Thank you though. I need to treat you. Are you here with someone?" I ask him.

My friends were silent, knowing well I hate it when they butt in in my conversations.

"I am alone here, lost my friend. But she's with her boyfriend so it's fine." He replied, coming towards us.

"Okay then, let's eat something."  And so we ended up seated on a table, with hot food in front of us. 

Alex couldn't care less about a new person at the table, as she dug into her pizza. Thea had got herself a tuna sandwich, while Dustin and Ray got fried chicken. Jake had gone to get his order from Chipotle. I was scrolling through Instagram, when Thea spoke up.

"Viv, get yourself something." She looked concerned. "You haven't had anything from morning, right?"

"I had some soup." I mumbled, blankly staring at the text message from Mr Jackson. 

Come home today by 7, and get your male company with you.

Oh great, now I have to bother Sebastian again. I knew I should have not involved him in this mess. 

"Vivian, I am talking to you." Dustin waved his hand in front of my face.

"Oh sorry, what were you saying?" I ask him, turning off my phone and keeping it back in my purse.

"I was asking whether you wanna go back, do you feel well?" He was simply being worried about me. Jake came with his pack and placed himself on the chair next to Alex, he unwrapped the burrito and started eating.

"I am fine," I reply and look around the food court.

"Are you not getting anything for yourself?" Jake questions.

"I am, be back in a minute." I got up, and took my purse with me towards the cafe. I order a latte, and wait for a few minutes. Deciding on contacting Sebastian at that moment, I called him.

"Hello?"

"Yeah." He answered.

"I have a favor, Mr Jackson asked me to join him today."

"So go, I didn't think you needed my permission." He replied. He is one of the only few people who successfully annoy me.

"I need you to come with me. I will be there by 6 to help find you some decent clothes. Help me out this once and I will owe you."

"Fine." He grumbles and disconnects the call. I collect my latte and return to the table.

"What took you so long?" Alex asked, stealing some fries from Ray, he didn't seem to mind.

"Nothing. I will be leaving now. You people carry on without me." I collect my shopping bags. 

"I will drop you off." Dustin said, getting a tissue to clean his hands.

"Don't bother. It's okay. I need to stop at a few places on my way. Bye guys." I said and left. Leaving the mall, I get myself a cab. Telling him my address, I take my phone out.

Plan change. I am coming over, be ready in your car in 15 minutes.

I message Sebastian and shut my phone down. If he was busy I would just wait in front of his door.

We arrive there in some minutes. I pay the guy and get out of the cab. Sebastian's car was in the parking lot, with his seated inside. I get inside, making him jump in fright.

"Oh fuck!" He placed his hand over his heart.

"Please drive. I will give the directions." I speak, with full seriousness. We would be late if we don't hurry.

"Okay." He knew better to not argue. I think whether I should tell him the idea I had or not.

"I have a deal for you." I speak up.

"Go on."

"I want you to be my fake boyfriend for 3 months. I can offer anything you want. Money? Cars?"

"I want three things." He says, staring right at the road ahead. Greed.

"Go on."

"First, you ask that principle to get that good deeds things down to 6, at the very least 8. Second, I want you to eat atleast a full meal everyday. And third, be exclusively mine."

I keep quiet for a few minutes. "You need to come whenever I ask then. At any time unless some emergency." I had another question but it was stored for later.

"Agreed."

"You have a deal then."

"Deal."
____________x_______________

"No, that's way too much red. No, that green is ugly. Nope, that is just...to gross." I reject the thousandth button up shirt, Sebastian puts the thing back to it's rack. "Babe, take a break. I will get the outfit." I push him on the couch I just sitting on.

I go through the whole collection, not liking anything. He wore grey yesterday, so it's out of question.

"That's it." I whisper to myself, staring at the suit on the mannequin. I call an assistant and get that blue suit.

She hands me the suit, which I push towards Sebastian. "Go try it on." I tell him. He goes and changed. I wait patiently, my wallet in my hand, because I knew that we would take that suit.

He comes out of the changing room and my breath catches my throat. He looked so good in blue. The suit was a lighter shade of navy blue, the shirt inside was white.

"We are buying this one. Get some shoes for him." I tell the assistant, she nods and leaves.

"How does it look?" He asks, fixing his coat.

"Perfect. I need a cream dress now." I mumble to myself, looking over the tie collection and pick up a cream tie which had black patter on it. I pick it up and go to him.

I fix his shirt and then start tying the tie. My eyes meet his,his face too close to mine. A dèja vu of last night hits me as I loom down. Pulling the tie tight enough, I move back, smiling to myself, seeing how good he looks.

"Should I change now, if you are done drooling over me?" He asks me.

"You are not going to change." I say as the assistant comes back with two boxes of shoes, one brown other black. "We'll take the brown one." I look over at Sebastian, who takes the shoes and puts it on, replacing his converse.

"Sir are you going to keep the clthes on?" The lady asks.

"Yes. Where do I pay?" I ask her. She points towards the reception. "You get your clothes Sebastian, and shoes." I tell him and go and pay for the things we bought.

Suit shopping. Done.
Dress shopping. To be done.

__________________________