Puppies.

Sebastian's POV 

Flashback (The Night Before)

"Believe me, she is crazy." I munch on the chips, while laying on the couch.

"Come on, she can't be that bad," Leo commented, taking the chips from me. Lucas grabbed the packet from him.

"I don't know, I like her, she seemed cool enough. If someone can do that to stop an exam, then they are nice in my books." He said, opening the beer bottle. "By the way, BV gave us an assignment today, Seb catch up or he is gonna kill you."

BV is Boring Valch, our Microbiology lecturer, who loves to hand us assignments and ruin our day.

"About what now?" I asked him, with a sore expression on my face.

"You don't need to worry, copy from me, but change it a little so it does not look like we cheated." Alec handed me a six page long assignment.

"I better work on this now-" I get up as my phone starts ringing.

"Hello?" I say.

"You are a major beep. You need to be beep killed for being a stick in the beep. You son of a beep." I hear Vivian's voice. I didn't censor the words, she said it like that.

"Thank you for the complements, now what is wrong with you?" I ask her, grabbing my jacket from the couch. I put on my shoes, which are kept near the main door.

"I am out. Partaying! Slaying ma' life like a beep." She giggled. Wait, Vivian giggled? Ok she is drunk. Or high. Maybe both.

"Vivian, Can you please tell me where you are-?"

"No, you said that I was....I forgot."

"I am sorry, but are you not bored? Don't you want me to come, so we can go and have fun?" That sounded wrong, but I couldn't care right now. I grab the keys and give a nod to the guys. Running down the stairs, I get out of the building and inside my car.

"But I have Dustin and Ray with me." She mumbled.

"Who-"

"But they are not here anymore, so I guess you could come. I am at...The most famous club in the world!" She laughs and then someone else speaks giving me the address of the bar. 

"Hello, this is the MoonShine club, you know the way right?" The guy spoke. "I will make sure she is here, come quick-No Vivian! You can't give me a strip tease!" The call is hanged. That lat line made me drive a little faster.

It took me 10 minutes to reach that place, which was packed with people, dancing and enjoying. I search for Vivian until I find a guy holding her by her arms. I walk towards them, when Vivian sees me.

"Sebastian! Hi nuthead. What are you doing here?" She runs to me. Yeah, runs to me. She puts her arms around me, hugging me. "You smell good, what perfume do you use?" She moved back and held my jacket, putting it on her nose, sniffing it. "I want to buy it, how much?" She takes out her wallet from her back pocket. 

"You keep it, I don't need the money," I shrug out my jacket and give it to her. She puts it on over her jacket. Then suddenly she turns around to the guy who was with her before.

"Nuthead meet Adrian, Adrian meet Sebastian." She makes us shake hands like kids.

"Thank you for taking care of her." I say. "We will leave now."