Deal

Vivian's POV

"Come down fast." I hear the moment I pick up the phone. It was ringing from the past 5 minutes, ruining my sleep. It was just 6:30 in the morning!

God why can't you freaking make him disappear so I can sleep till noon?

"I need 20 minutes." I demand. I learned one thing after talking to Sebastian all this time, ask him, he will say no. Demand it from him, he has to say yes.

"Fine." I hear him sigh. See, it works. I grab some jeans and a top and get a shower, while drying my hair, I wake up Alex. I grab an extra jacket since the weather gets colder each day.

"I am going out. Don't know when I will be back, don't worry. Bye." I said the moment she woke up.

"Where are you going?" She asks, rubbing her eyes.

"You know that stupid 'good deeds' shit? Gotta go because of that." I said.

"Take a granola bar with you, okay?" She said, making me groan.

"I am leaving."

"Viv." She said in a stern voice.

"Okay." I sigh but grab the damn thing from the table. Alex grins and then pulls the blanket over her head.

I put on a cardigan and my shoes, then run out of the apartment. Ian's car was waiting right outside.

Before I could step out of the building, a voice stopped me. 

"Hey Jackson!" I turn around and see Ray coming from the stairs. "Sorry that I left you  the day before." 

"It's okay. I am a big girl, I can handle myself." I said. 

"I know that, but you are my little sister." He said ruffling my hair. Ray and Dustin took the place of Bennet when he chose to be neutral between me and my parents. I swat his hand away.

"You do know that I am a month older than you right?" I tease him.

"Ah the specifics!" He sighs melodramatically.

"Where are you going?" I ask him.

"Morning class for me. You need to show up at yours which starts at 12, okay?" 

"Oh shit, it's Friday today?" I ask him, I thought it was Saturday. "Are you going to Eric's today?" I ask.

"Yea-"

"Vivian get in the car!" Ian shouts. I totally forgot that he was waiting for me. Shit.

"See you then." I said and hugged Ray, then ran to the car. I sat in quietly.

"What took you so long?" He asks me.

"Sorry. Where are we going today?" I apologize. I was in a good mood today and wanted it to be like that for the rest of the day.

"We are going to sign ourselves up for social service for the day." He answers. "They gave us old age home. It is an hour long drive."

"Great, so we spend time with old people?"

"Yup, but before that, did you have your breakfast?" He asks me. I know if I answer honestly, he would make me eat something, so I do what I do the best, lie.

"Yeah." My gaze was right ahead as I took in the roads.

"You know, our names can have the same nickname, Ian?" He says out of the blues.

"I never thought about it actually. It is quite amusing." I comment. "But then again, you have a good middle name, Dmitri." I tease him. 

"Only my mum calls me that. So it's kind of taken."