All For Her

Vivian's POV

"Vivian!" I look up and see Eric come towards me. I see he has returned. "Why didn't you come to my party last time. We missed you."

Eric Walrick is from my batch. He always threw great parties, an epitome of party animal. But he was a good guy, knew the difference between right and wrong.

"I was busy. How is Tatiana doing?" Tatiana was his girlfriend from so many years.

His eyes lit up on the mension of her name. "She is doing great. Her birthday is coming up soon. Any ideas ?"

"She is very sweet and simple. Take her out on a cruise or something. Somewhere warm, its already so cold here." I advice.

"Thats not a bad idea. Thanks Vivian." He hugs me and leaves me. I carried on my way back to my dorm.

Once in, I was bombarded with questions by Alex, Thea, Dustin and Ray.

"Where have you been?"
"What did the doctor say?"
"Did you eat yet?"
"Where are the med?"

"Guys. Chill." I remove my jacket and throw it on the couch. Taking my phone out I put it on charging while the others just stare at me. "I was with Sebastian. The doctor didn't say anything important. I had lunch. Wait.. I forgot my medicne at his house."

I sit next to Ray and cuddle into him. They don't ask anything else and we wacth some movie.

I have decided what I will do. I can't break this deal, no matter what. But I can't lead Sebastian on. We don't have anything exclusive but we both couldn't deny it.

He would never want to be with a girl like me. But I wouldn't make the choice for him. If he wanted to be with me, I will not push him away to 'protect' him.

But I will do whatever I can to save him from this ugly side of my family and their twisted plotting.

I never put my friend's life in danger. I will never put his life in danger for my selfish reasons.

I will tell Sebastian what he is getting himself into. He will know why I want him to stay away from this mess. And hopefully he will be sensuble enough to make a good decision.

I wish I didn't have to stay here. I was in this college just because of Thea and Alex. Mr Jackson had threatened me, I had to complete my years here if I ever wanted Thea and Alex to live their lives.

I would have pursued a career in modeling 3 years back. But now I didn't want that. I wanted to work as a jeweller, a designer. I will take a crash course for it in July, when I will leave.

"Hey." Ray spoke, wiping away a tear that left my eye. "You okay?" He whispered.

"Hmm." I lean into him and slowly fall asleep. For now I had my friends and I had people who cared for me.

-------------------------------

Sebastian's POV

"Why are you checking therapists around here. Bro, you fine?" Lucas asks me. I put away the phone and run a hand through my hair. A sigh escapes my lips as I think what i could do to help her.

"I want to take some consultation."

"About what?" He asks.

"Eating disorders." I close my eyes for some time.

Today, it gave me so much relief to see her eat everything I tried to give her. I was grateful that she was doing good. I did notice that she was silent the whole time.

When she had excused herself, I thought she went to clean up. And once I was done cleaning up the table, I went to my room, whose washroom she was using.

I could hear the water running and was about to leave when I heard the noise, she was throwing up. I wanted to barge in but it was a breach of privacy.

I was worried about her health, what if the medicine had caused that nausea, did she purposely throw up? It didn't even cross my mind that my effort had gone to waste, my only thoughts were around her well being.

I stood there with my hands in my pockets, otherwise I would pull out all my hair cause of frustation. The minute she walked out, her face gave it away. It wasn't on purpose.

Her face was pale, and she froze seeing me. But then carried on. "I should leave now. I told Alex that I will be back by 2. Its already half past two. So-" My hand reached for her arm.

I pull her towards me. My eyes meeting hers.

"Why?" I asked her. She remained silent. She wouldn't answer. I wanted to know why she suffered. "Why do you do this to yourself, Vivian?" I keep a soft tone.

"You wouldn't understand." She shook her head.

"Make me understand."

"I don't want you to understand." She tells. It was a lie. I wanted her to trust me enough. But it was too soon. Way too soon, but that didn't stop me from wanting to know.

"Liar." I stated.

"I don't want this. I don't do this to myself. I can not help myself even if I want. Okay! I can do nothing to help myself. You saw what happened when I tried today. So leave me. I am too much of a lost  cause to help." She jerked off my arm from my hold. Turning away she walked out.

I stood there with no motion, it wasn't what I was expecting.

She didn't realise that she can help herself. She has to. And I will help her even if she doesn't want it. If she was a lost cause, I would help her find her destination. With that I ran out.

"Why so sudden?" Leo asks, sitting next to Lucas. Alec joins too. I share a look with Alec. It was high time I told the guys what I landed myself into.

"For her. All for her."

-------------------------------

A/N: The 'her' is Vivian, don't think otherwise.

By the way it's a small chapter, it is a filler that needs to be there. How do you like it?

Love, Milk
xoxo