seven| tinder

Dear Simon,

How are you keeping? What's happening in your ends?

Please tell Cal (McGinley) that his insults match with Jay and Rommel was the best video to ever surface the internet.

Your videos are alright.

After the night at the club we grew more confident around each other so you pulled me into another one of your YouTube videos. I'll admit, it was funny and it's how I really got to know Will. So thank you for that. We still keep in contact a lot, and I think we might give it another go.

Anyway this time difference is really killing me, along with the weather. But I really miss you guys, I wanna visit soon.

Send my love to the guys,

Daisy xox

"Hey guys, so for today's video I've got Daisy with me," Simon said his intro in front of his camera setup as he rubbed his hands together and pointed towards me

I smiled awkwardly, looking directly at the camera as I waved.

"We're gonna use her to bait out guys on Tinder."

I gave him a harsh look, lightly pushing his lingering leg away from me.

"We're going to catfish people on Tinder using my photos," I explained correctly, taking out my phone in the process.

"D'you reckon we'll match anyone we know?" Simon asked with a slight chuckle, his body raised as he huffed.

"Knowing my luck we probably will," I said blankly to him before making eye contact with the camera again.

"Daisy's boring so she doesn't actually have Tinder."

My eyes narrowed as I glared at him, his body stiffening at my response.

"So we have to make the account first..."

After almost an hour of waiting and replying with random guys; some young, some old; some creepy, some alright.

"You're so gullible! Did you actually think that's all- Oh My God," Simon had been ranting but stopped mid sentence in surprise but then amusement filled his face.

"Look! It's Will!"

I leaned over cautiously as I peered at the phone, my eyes soaking in the appearance of the Geordie YouTuber.

He was quite cute. But I could see the "square head" people were always on about.

"I really hope he swipes right, Oh My God," Simon mumbled as his eyes never left the screen. "This could be so funny."

"He'll know that's me and either call me out as a catfish or say something stupid being aware that it's me."

"Technically you are catfishing people though," He answered cheekily, a grin hanging on his lips.