eight|test run

Dear Simon,

I really do love you, I really do. But God, sometimes you piss me off so much I want to cry. You've actually frustrated me so much at certain points I've cried. That trip to Dubai was my dream and you knew it, you were just too selfish to let me finally try being in a relationship. Even with Will, who we all trusted.

JJ constantly called you an ass because of that. The rest, a cockblock. Our friendship was just too important to ruin and you almost let your feelings get in the way. I obviously understood where you were coming from, just not at the time. Sometimes you acted like a protective older brother, and I hated that, because truth is our friendship was never like yours with JJ or Josh. It was different.

Now, in my new life I'm getting on just fine, I even met this guy from work who's really cool and watches your videos. We talk about you quite often; he said I look so happy when I talk about you. That makes sense.

I love you. But now it's too late.

Love Daisy xox

I still couldn't believe I was going out with Will for coffee; and that Simon withdrew his offer to Dubai just because I wanted to go out with Will

It was coffee for crying out loud.

Early enough the next morning I got a text from Talia, asking if something had happened between Simon and I. That he called her last night and said something about Dubai. She thought he was drunk and told him to go to bed.

I smiled as I read her texts, she was such a good friend. But I could also hardly believe Simon actually offered the trip to her.

At 9.58 the doorbell to the apartment sounded. Libby groaned loudly from further inside to answer the door so that she could get back to sleep.

I hadn't really told her much about Will, she was happy that I was going out I guess.

On opening the door, a big smile greeted me. The tall, pale skinned, black haired man gently pushed the door further back as he ushered me out and closed it behind me.

"Good morning, Daisy," He chirped and lead me to the car.

"Morning, Will," I replied calmly, smiling back at him and then looking through the window after we got into the car and trees were suddenly passing us quickly.

"Simon didn't take this well, I don't suppose," Will suggested as he took a glance in my direction, nearing a cute, little old cafe.