ten| hectic preparations

Dear Simon,

By now you're probably fed up with all of the letters, but you know me, I'm gonna send them anyway. Things are going great here, Australian pubs are great! The guy from work that watches your videos  took me out to some bar called 'The Oasis'. I'm totally bringing you there when you visit. That guy is really cool, his name is Ryan and he'd love an autograph.

Anyway, I got your text yesterday, it looked urgent, I hope it's good news, what is it?

Hoping all is well,
Love Daisy xoxo

After the short holiday, things got hectic while preparing for the charity match at Charlton

After the short holiday, things got hectic while preparing for the charity match at Charlton. With this I was constantly busy with work and helping the guys organize it all, I barely got to spend some time with Simon.

Most of the work I was involved in was with Josh.

So here I was, currently sorting out some details with sponsors for this match. I was pretty excited, last years match was down at St. Mary's and I expected this year to be just as cold.

I thought of that match, how exhilarating it was to watch my friends take part in something like that for a good cause. To say I was proud is an understatement.

Before the match, Simon took me to St. Mary's to watch Southampton v Liverpool in the FA cup. Liverpool lost but, I still got to spend some quality time with Simon.

"Get out, we're here," Josh said, interrupting me from my thoughts.

I sighed lazily before hopping out of the car, enjoying the heat trapped in the car from the beaming sun.

We entered the stoney building which had pictures plastered on the wall of the great football teams—obviously missing out the most important team, Liverpool.

A man, tall, pale and grey haired stood by the front door, awaiting our arrival. "Nice to meet you both, lets get to business shall we?"

About an hour later we reached the Sidemen house, Freya, Emily and Tobi were sat in the living room with JJ and Vik.

"Hey guys," we greeted, interrupting their slightly heated discussion.

God knows what they were talking about.

Freya threw me a wary look but I only offered a confused one in return.

"Your boyfriend is in his room, he doesn't want to come down," Vik explained, turning back to the rest of the group.

I felt something was off, like I was sort of getting a guilty vibe, especially from Emily who wasn't the best at keeping secrets.

I slowly trudged up the stairs, prolonging seeing Simon, I mean I did want to see him but when everyone made it seem like Simon was in a pissy mood; and that was not a Simon I wanted to see.