They move on to the living room, which connects to the kitchen and the only thing separating it is a long counter that turns at the end, leading into the dining area. 

There's  another set of French doors leading on the back part of the porch, and Brendon smiles as he looks out at the yard. He then makes his way into the living room, stopping and widening his eyes.

"Oh, I didn't know there was a fireplace!" He says. "It wasn't listed and there weren't any pictures."

They move on down the short hallway, where the master bedroom and bathroom are located.

The bedroom is huge. There are two separate walk in closets. The master bathroom is next to the entrance to the bedroom, and it's bigger than Brendon thought.

The rest of the house is perfect, and Brendon is head over heels in love with it.

Everyone gets back to the kitchen and Vivian excuses herself so that Ryan and Brendon can talk it over.

"So?" Brendon says, turning his attention to Ryan. "What do you think?"

"It's nice," Ryan says, nodding his head in approval. "You sure you don't wanna look at any other ones?"

"I'm positive. Ry, this house is amazing. Could you see yourself living here?"

"I could," Ryan nods again. "I'm just trying to make sure this is the one you want before we put an offer on it."

"You don't like it do you?" Brendon asks, all excitement leaving his body.

Ryan furrows his eyebrows.

"Of course I do," he says reassuringly. "Like I said, I just wanna make sure."

Ryan looks at the papers on the counter and then back at Brendon.

"I think we should offer a thousand more than the asking price, that way we get it for sure." Brendon nods his head, not fully understanding why Ryan would do that. "Because I'm sure no one else is setting their offers at full price or more. If we do that, then we have a better chance of getting it."

"Oh, okay." Brendon says, and Ryan laughs at him.

"Have we made a decision?" Vivian then asks, making her way back into the kitchen.

"We have," Ryan smiles and they sign the papers, putting down their offer.

"I will call you tomorrow as soon as I process everything," she says, and Ryan and Brendon get back in their car and head home.

-

The call came earlier than Brendon thought it would, waking him up at nine o'clock in the morning on his day off. 

He was wide awake after Vivian informed him that the house was their's and they could meet her there later in the afternoon or whenever is best for them to make it official.

Brendon called Ryan as soon as he got off the phone with Vivian and shouted the news into the phone.

"That's great babe, but you don't have to scream in my ear," Ryan tells him, and Brendon can't stop smiling. "I can try and get off early so we can go there sooner and sign papers."

"Please, that would be amazing." Brendon smiles from ear to ear and Ryan tells him to get ready for when he gets there.

Brendon rushes in the shower and throws on a pair of boxers, jeans, and a blue long sleeved shirt. Just as he's putting his socks and shoes on, Ryan walks in the door and Brendon jumps up from the couch and runs over to Ryan, wrapping his arms around Ryan's neck and his legs around Ryan's waist.