iii.

Ryan and Brendon are lying in Ryan's bed, a black sheet covering their lower halves

Ryan and Brendon are lying in Ryan's bed, a black sheet covering their lower halves. Brendon is staring at the ceiling, breathing heavily with his hands folded on top of his stomach.

He's just lost his virginity to a grown man, and if Ryan finds out that he's only sixteen, he's done for.

Ryan rolls to his side, holding himself on his elbow and he grabs the half empty cigarette pack off of the side table, taking a stick out of it and putting it between his lips. He drops the pack on the table and reaches for the lighter.

"Want one?" Ryan asks, holding the now lit cigarette between is fingers.

"No thanks." Brendon croaks, swallowing a lump in his throat. "Could I take a shower?"

Ryan rolls onto his back and laughs. Brendon furrows his eyebrows.

"You wanna wash me off you that bad huh?" Ryan asks rhetorically. Before Brendon can stutter out his response, Ryan speaks again. "I was kidding. Go ahead. The towels are in the closet in the hallway." 

Brendon nods once and sits up, wincing from the pain in his ass. He looks around for something to cover himself with, but his clothes are on the other side of the room. Brendon sighs, giving up trying to cover himself, and he gets to his feet and hesitantly round the bed. He can feel Ryan's eyes burning into him and he feels extremely uncomfortable so he quickens his pace, trying to ignore the sting he feels on his back side.

Once Brendon is out of the bedroom, he closes the door behind him and sighs in relief, finding the closet door and taking a neatly folded towel and washcloth and enclosing himself in the bathroom to shower.

The water temperature is hotter than Brendon cares for, but he doesn't bother adjusting it because he's sitting at the other end of the tub, his head resting on his knees that are pulled to his chest and he's glad he can't tell his tears apart from the water that's running over him.

-

Ryan hardly notices it when he puts his arm around Brendon as they sit together on the couch that Ryan seems to love so much. Brendon definitely notices and he leans in, trying to get closer.

Brendon notices that Ryan likes to sit on his couch every evening, drinking his beer and watching whatever he finds interesting on TV.

Apparently Ryan has to work tomorrow, that's what he told Brendon this afternoon while they were eating lunch together in the kitchen. He didn't say much about his job, or what it is that he does, but Brendon didn't ask. He could definitely get used to this.

Sunday night cuddles with the extremely hot stranger he lost his virginity to not even 24 hours ago. Brendon shivers at the thought of him and Ryan having sex and it goes straight down to his crotch, causing a bigger bulge in his sweats. It's a good thing he's being covered with a blanket.

Ryan yawns and picks up the remote, turning off the TV.

"Wanna go to bed?" Ryan asks, his voice low. Brendon looks up and sees Ryan looking back down at him. Ryan moves in and kisses Brendon's lips softly and they share their first kiss since last night. Brendon mumbles something against Ryan's lips before kissing him again, harder this time.