iv.

featuring @BeeboUrieSun <3

Hi everyone, thanks for reading!

I just wanna take a minute and address something that really bothers me with certain readers.

When an author spends hours (because I know I do) updating a story that you love to read, PLEASE DO NOT make fun of them for any spelling or grammar mistakes that might be in their story. I know I have a million or so mistakes and when I reread my stories to catch myself up for an update, I notice them and fix them as soon as possible. I've seen so many readers commenting on other author's stories, making fun of them for spelling or grammar mistakes, and some of the comments aren't so kind. I honestly saw someone say that the author should stop writing because they couldn't spell or use the correct punctuation. I've had messages from people telling me I need to fix my mistakes so the story 'makes sense'. Well, here's a news flash for ya. If you're only here to read and not write stories for people, I don't want to hear you complaining about any mistakes. I try to proofread before I even submit my chapters and I miss things a lot of the time, and yes, I do feel stupid for any mistakes that I've made, but I know my readers can put it together and they know what it's supposed to say or mean.

You readers who are making authors feel like shit over something as little as spelling and grammar mistakes need to lighten up and get over it. If you have a problem with the mistakes, then don't read it. It's that simple.

& to the readers who aren't judgmental butt holes, I LOVE ALL OF YOU & THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING, & VOTING!

Okay, here's an update ^_^

---

Saying that Ryan was losing his mind was just an understatement. He was going bat shit crazy. He couldn't help but notice the increase of visitors he's gotten since finding out about Brendon's real age and every single knock on the door turns him into a panicking mess. You'd think he was hiding Anne Frank in his attic with the way he's acting. 

Ryan couldn't recall ever getting this many girl scouts, Jehovah's Witnesses, or even neighbors stopping by to say hello. He feels like they all know, that they're trying to prove that there's a sixteen year old runaway living in his home, but Brendon hasn't left the house since the other night when Ryan found out.

"What time was your friend supposed to come over?" Brendon asks, walking into the living room with a towel around his waist. Ryan stops pacing and turns to Brendon, not being discreet about checking him out, and he swallows the lump in his throat he didn't know was there.

"She should be here soon." Ryan said, clearing his throat. "You should probably get dressed."

Brendon stepped closer to Ryan, furrowing his eyebrows.

"Are you okay?" He asks, placing his hand on top of Ryan's shoulder. "You look really stressed."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just go get dressed." Ryan kissed Brendon's cheek, barely evening kissing him at all.