16.

\\ two months later //

Today was the start of rehab for my shoulder and I can't wait. My feud with Alexa was starting to happen. We had a very big twitter war recently and since then creative has said to keep going till I return.

Finn was with me since I had broken things off with Seth after that night Finn told me what he said. This time, unlike any other time, he was okay with it.

Finn and I have started to, I guess you can say, date? He hasn't officially said anything but I think kissing and holding hands would mean atleast something.

We pulled up to the building, parking near by. I took a deep breathe, shutting my eyes. "Your gonna be fine," Finn says, resting his hand on my thigh. I open my eyes and look at him, holding his hand. "I'll be there for you every step of the way," he adds, bring my hand up to his lips, giving it a soft kiss.

I smile, leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Let's go," I say before getting out. I wait for Finn to come around the car before grabbing his hand and walking inside. I check in at the front desk and walk back with Finn.

***

Once I finished with rehab, Finn had to leave for RAW. We drove back to my place and went inside to start packing. I jumped on Finn's back, whining. "Don't leave meee," I say, pouting.

"Babe, I wish I didn't have to but I need to," Finn says, carrying me to the room. "But you can call in sick," I say, holding onto him. "I know but I have to go," Finn says setting me down.

I frown, crossing my arms. Finn chuckles and stands infront of me, holding my face in his hands. "I will call you as soon as I get there, okay?" he says before kissing my forehead.

I sigh a bit and nod before helping him out with his bags. Its sad seeing Finn leave to go to RAW and live events. "Hey, but don't worry. I will be back soon," he says, snapping me out of my thoughts. I smile and lean over, kissing his cheek.

\\ Five days later //
Finn was coming back tonight and I couldn't wait. Finn finally earned a shot for the universal title against Roman and I'm so happy for him. Yeah, Roman is my brother but I'm rooting for Finn.

I waited by baggage claim for Finn. I had my hoodie up so no one would spot me. I look at the flight times and see Finn's flight has finally arrived. I shove my hands in my pockets, looking down.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turn around. "Hello, my daughter is a big fan. Can she have your autograph," Luke says, laughing. I roll my eyes and push him away. "Ha ha, real funny," I say. "It was for me. Nerd!" Luke says, laughing before hugging me.

I smile a bit, hugging him back. "Excuse me, hands off my girlfriend," Finn says behind Luke. Luke looks at him and holds onto me, "Your girlfriend gives the best hugs so no".

I laugh at Luke's comment before letting him go and hugging Finn tightly. "I missed you so much," Finn says, kissing the top of my head repeatedly. I smile and look up at him, giving him a quick peck on the lips. "I missed you more," I mumble.

"Nerds!" Karl says in my ear loudly. I jump up and look at him, squinting a bit. "Your a nerd!" I say, punching his arm a bit. Karl rolls his eyes, chuckling before giving me a quick hug. Luke and Karl say goodbye before leaving Finn and I.

"Okay, lets go! I'm starving," Finn says, grabbing my hand before strolling out with his luggage. We throw the stuff in the car, driving off to the house.

_____________________________________________

A/N: I'm so sorry this is short. this chapter is just a filler. next chapter will be long and entertaining. thank you so much for those who have voted for my story and have enjoyed it!