1.

Wrestlemania. Time for the best of the best to show who they are and make a mark in there careers.

But sadly, that wasn't my story. Every since he did what he did, I could never forgive him. Maybe if I would have just been there for him when he needed me, this wouldn't have happened.

Instead of contemplating what I could have done, I'll tell you what did happen.
__________

"Baby!" Seth beamed, seeing me turn the corner. I smiled and ran over to him, hugging him tightly. I had just finished my match against Bayley for the NXT women's title. I successfuly retained and gave Bayley a hug since she was leaving to RAW.

"Oh my gosh, look at my champ," Seth says, stepping back and admiring the belt around my waist. I blushed a bit, looking down and looked back at him. "I'm gonna miss Bayley," I say, making a pout face.

Seth laughs a bit, holding my face in his hands before giving my lips a peck. "Well if only you could just come over to Raw and be by my side," he says, imitating the same pout I did. I smile and hug him tightly, "Well I could if Mark saw potential in me on Raw". Seth nods and picks my hair up in a messy bun, "Hurry up before we miss Finn wrestling".

I groan and roll my eyes, walking off to the locker rooms. As I walk in, I walk over to my side and sit down. I take off the belt and hold it in my arms.

It's been three months since I've had this title and I don't seem to be getting stuff done with it. I sigh and set it to the side. Maybe if I could just jump over to Raw, be by Seth's side, and then eventually get the women's title, I would be happy.
__________________

I walked out of the locker room and see Seth sitting by a tv. I walk over and sit down on his lap, looking at the tv. "How's the match?" I say, wrapping an arm around his shoulders. "Well Finn is doing amazing, so amazing," Seth says, smiling. I roll my eyes and shake my head, "What's so great about him anyways?"

Seth looks at me and gasps loudly. "My girlfriend dislikes Finn Bálor? Since when was my girlfriend such a rude person?" he says, putting a hand on his chest. I shrug my shoulders and look at the TV, "He's just another superstar wanting to be on the main roster so no, I don't see all the hype".

But in reality, I did see what all the hype was. He was amazing in the ring and was amazing during his NXT title run. The only thing that bothered me about him was that he was always so rude to me. Whenever I'm with Seth, he would look at me wrong. When I'm not with Seth, he's perfectly fine.

"And the winner is, Finn Bálor!" the announcer says, making the crowd explode with excitement. Finn smirks while getting his hand raised. He touched his mouth and rolled out of the ring.

"Okay, NXT is over so that means one thing," Seth says, looking at me. "What's that?" I say, looking back at him. "Food and Bayley's farewell party," Seth says, picking me up off his lap. "Nooo, I don't want to say goodbye to Bayley," I say, groaning a bit. "I'm sorry, but we have to," Seth says, throwing me over his shoulders.

I squealed and laughed a bit. "Seth, I can walk," I say as he trails my bags and walks out towards the car. "Yeah, I know but I want to carry my champ," Seth says before setting me down. I shake my head and open up the trunk. "You are such a goofball," I say, leaning up and kissing his cheek.

*****
"Bayley, Bayley, Bayley, Bayley!" we all cheer as she smiles and looks around the room. "Okay, okay. I just want to say one thing. Tess, please keep my title in good shape," Bayley says, raising her cup up towards me. I laugh a bit and raise up my cup too, "I'll try to have a good reigns as yours".

Bayley smiles and hugs me tightly. "Let's parttyyy," I say out loud. The room outpoured in yays and people moving around. I made my way towards Seth but an arm yanked mine towards a room. I got pushed up against the wall and yelped a bit in pain. "You and Seth are over," the person says in my ear. "You either break up or I break him," the person says once more.

I pushed away the person and saw who it was. Scum bag Finn. I scoff and look at him. "What's your deal? You hate me and now your threatening me?!" I say, getting closer to him.

He smirks, grabbing my face a bit roughly before saying, "I don't make threats, I actually do them".

He shoves my face over to the side a bit before leaving the room. What even happened? I breathe in and out before walking out. I walled over to Seth and sat down on his lap.

"Are you okay? Your face is like red," he says, lighting grazing over the spot. I wince a bit before taking his hand in mine.

"I'm okay," I lie. Seth looks at me with worry in his face but nods. I look down the path of people in the room and my eyes lock on Finn's. He is smirking at me.

Is he really gonna do something to Seth?