24

Summerslam part 2
--------------------------
Finn's match was up and I was so excited to see it. I was sitting in Gorilla with Seth. Yes, Seth is still a douche but I think it's better to be with each other then to be apart. Finn was fighting against Roman for the Universal title.

"Hey, Tessa," HHH says to me. I look over and get up, walking to him. "Yes, Hunter?" I say, putting an arm on his shoulder. "How do you feel going down with Karl and Luke after the match?" he says, looking at me. "Are we allowed to?" I say. Hunter nods and looks back the monitors. "Yeah, sure," I say, smiling.

"Oh and the Shield, Karl, Luke, and Finn are gonna have a stare down and your gonna break it up," Hunter says. I nod and sit back down next to Seth. Seth looks at me before laying his head on my shoulder. I lay my head on his before grabbing his hand.

Sami walks over and crouches down infront of me. "Can I talk to you quick?" he says. I nod and get up, walking with Sami to the back. "Becky doesn't want to talk to me and I'm not sure why?" Sami says, frowning a bit. I scrunch my face a bit, looking at him. "Well did you say something to her or?" I say, crossing my arms. "I told her that she looked amazing and then she just rolled her eyes and walked away," he says.

"I'll talk to her after Finn's match is over, okay?" I say, giving Sami a quick hug. Sami nods and I walk back to Gorilla. Karl and Luke look at me. "Ready, go!" Hunter says, queuing us to go out. We walked out to Karl and Luke's theme, running out to the ring. I slide in and hug Finn, causing us to fall down. I laugh and look at the title, pointing at it. "You did it!" I say, getting up. Finn gets up, kissing me. I smile and move over for Karl and Luke to hug Finn.

Suddenly, The Shield's theme song hits and Dean and Seth run down. They join Roman and circle around the ring. Luke, Karl, and Finn put me in the middle and look at the three outside the ring. Roman, Seth, and Dean climb in and stare down at the three. Finn grabs my hand, giving it a squeeze. Seth shoves over Finn and then looks at me. My eyes widen a bit and I raise up my hands. Suddenly, Seth turns and protects me, making Dean and Roman confused.

"What are you doing!?" Dean yells at Seth. "Your supposed to be our brother!" Roman yells. Seth smirks and nods, before beating up Finn. I step back and slide out of the ring. The crowd was chanting between 'Lets go Balor' and 'Burn It Down'. Finn and Seth stay in the ring and I slide in.

"Hey!" I scream at them. I shove off Seth and stand over Finn. "Move, Tess!" Seth screams in my face. I look at him and then back at Seth before slapping him scare in the face. I roll Finn out and help him reunite with Luke and Karl. I smirk, seeing Seth still holding his cheek. The four of us go backstage and wait at Gorilla.

"Good job guys and congratulations Finn," Hunter says to us. Finn and I smile before walking backstage and go to catering. "Babe, guess what?" Finn says, lookin at me. "What's that?" I say. "We are both champions, baby!" he says, spinning me around. I laugh, holding onto him. "Champions and still looking good," I say, looking at the title. "Well I'm gonna get changed and then I'll meet you at catering. Okay?" he says. I nod and walk off to catering with my title. "Tessa," I hear a voice say. I turn around and notice a little boy wearing a demon king costume.

I smile at him and walk over, crouching down at his level. "Hi babe, what's your name?" I say. "My names Koby," he says. "Nice to meet you Koby. What are you doing back here?" I say, looking behind and not seeing an adult with. "My mommy went to the bathroom but I can't find her," he says, looking around. "Awe, Let's go find your mommy. Okay?" I say, getting up and holding his hand. I walk over to a security guard and explain to him about the little boy.

"Koby!" A lady screams out. "Mommy!" Koby calls out. Koby runs over and reunites with his mom. "Don't run away, please" she says, hugging him. I walk over and smile. "Hi, you must be momma bear," I say. The lady smiles up at me and nods. "Sorry. He ran off and I couldn't find him," she says. "No, don't worry. It happens. Atleast I found him before he actually wondered outside or something," I say. "Babe, who do you have here?" Finn says, looking down at Koby. "Oh my gosh, its Finn Bálor!" Koby screams out.

Finn laughs a bit, getting down to his level. "Want to take a picture, bub?" Finn says. Koby nods and hugs him tightly. Finn smiles and hugs him back, before posing with Koby. "Tessa, join in?" the lady says. I nod and stand on the other side, smiling. "There, thank you so much for this. You have seriously made his day," the lady says, tearing up. "Oh, no. Don't cry," I say, hugging her. "I'm sorry. We just have had a bad week. I first lost my husband and now we are living in a small apartment. This for sure made his day," She says, looking down at Koby. Koby was with Finn and talking about cars.

"What's your name?" I say to the lady. "It's Joy," she says. "Joy. I'm gonna tell a guard to have you backstage till the event is over. I want to give you guys something. I know what it's like to lose someone dear to you and lose everything," I say to her. Joy looks down, covering her face before she starts to cry. I hug her tightly, rubbing her back. "Thank you so much," she mumbles repeatedly. I nod and look at her.

***
Once Summerslam was over, we said our goodbyes to Joy and Koby. I had given Joy money to pay off anything she owed and gifted Koby two shirts.

"Tessa, hold on," I hear Seth call out. I stopped rolling my suitcase and looked at him. "Can I ask you a favor?" he says, looking at me. "Depends," I say. "Can you send me a copy of the sonogram of Izzy? I want to frame it," he says, smiling a bit. "Um, yeah. Sure. I'll do it when I get home," I say. Seth nods and gives me a hug. I hug him back and watch him walk off.

This has been a crazy yet perfect day.