20.

It's been a week since the situation and Finn has not answered my calls or has talked to me. I needed to talk to him but how could I if he doesn't want anything to do with me?

I was currently wrapping up my wrists when Alexa walks over to me. "Hey Tess, are you okay?" she says, sitting on the box next to me. "Yeah, I'm just annoyed with Seth," I say, sighing a bit. Alexa nods and looks at me. "Finn was talking to Seth before I came over here," she says. I squint my eyes a bit. "About what?" I say, sitting next to her.

"You. Finn was saying that if anything was going on between you guys to tell him and he'll back off. Seth laughed at him and walked away from him," she explains, eating a grape. I look down and shake my head. "I don't like Seth. What happened last week was clearly a mistake," I say, running a hand through my hair.

"Mistake or not, Finn is second guessing a lot," Alexa says before getting up. "What do you mean?" I say. "Well with you, dumby," she says, causing me to chuckle. "No duh, Bliss. But what about me?" I say, swatting at her. "Well dating you and just being with you. Listen, Finn loves you. Way before you guys dated, he always told me he how amazing you were in the ring and outside of it. Just think about what you want with him," she says before walking away from me.

I sigh a bit, resting my face in my hands. "Tessa, you have an interview in ten minutes," Someone tells me. I look up and nod, wrapping the title around my waist before walking towards Renee.

"Hey girly," I say to Renee. She turns towards me and smiles. "Tessa! Hey," she says, hugging me. I hug her back and smile. "Okay, so the interview will just be about your injury and the title. Is that okay?" Renee says. I nod and put the title over my shoulder. I stand out of the shot and take a deep breathe.

"Ladies and gentleman, the Raw women's champion. Tessa," Renee says before looking at me. I smile and walk into the shot. "Tessa, I just want to tell you congratulations on your win against Alexa. How did it feel after your injury to come back and win the title?" Renee says. I smile a bit before looking at the title. "My injury was just a set back and also a learning process. I had to learn to take in the moments and not yank away every opportunity that comes my way. Now, this Sunday at Summerslam I'm gonna show Alexa and everyone out there not to mess with Tess," I say.

Before I walked away I started to hear someone clap. I look behind me and see none other than Seth. I grit my teeth a bit and roll my eyes. "Hey sweetie. I just wanted to check on you. Just to make sure your shoulder was doing okay," he says, patting my shoulder a bit. I swat his hand away and stare him down. "I'm fine, don't call me sweetie, and kindly piss off," I say to him.

Seth grabs his chest, mouth wide open. "Hurtful," he says before smirking. All of a sudden, I see Finn hitting Seth from behind and punching him repeatedly. I pushed Renee to the side and tried pulling Finn off of Seth. "Finn! Stop!" I yell. Finn kicks Seth on the side before getting up and looking at me. He grabs my face and before I knew it, he was kissing me with such passion.

He pulled away and looked down at Seth. "My girl," Finn says before pulling me away from the set. Once we were away from the cameras, I pulled Finn off to the side. "Hey, what was that all about?" I say, trying to calm Finn down. "He touched something that wasn't his. But also, we need to talk about it," he says, sitting down on the floor. I squat down infront of him and nod.

I started to explain to him every single detail about what happened between Seth and I last week. Finn looked at me and sighed, looking down. "I'm sorry for pushing you away," he says. I shake my head. "Don't be, I'm the one who kissed him. I'm so sorry for ruining things between us," I say before letting out a couple tears.

Finn wipes away the tears before kissing the top of my forehead. "No, don't cry. How about this? Let's go on that date I have not given you yet," he says, smiling a bit. "I would love that," I say back, smiling. Finn nods and gets up before lifting me up and hugging me tightly. "I love you so much, Tessa Anoa'i," Finn whispers. I bite my lip softly and hold onto him. "And I love you, Fergall Devitt," I whisper back.

But do I really love him?