11.

Five days have gone by and things are going back to normal, I would say. Dean has finally come around and we are getting back to being friends. Roman has changed, in a good way. He texts me everyday and asks me if I'm okay.

Today, we were going out to eat and shop around. Roman and Dean were meeting at my apartment. I threw on a pair of ripped jeans, an off the shoulder top, and black heel boots. I curled up my hair and put on some light pink eye shadow and nude colored lipstick.

I heard the door ring and I went to open it. "What are you doing here?" I say, seeing Seth at the door. "Sorry. We invited him," Roman says, emerging from behind with his wife. I let them in, closing the door.

"Auntie Tess! Can I watch tv?" Joelle says, looking at me. I nod, smiling and she runs to the couch. "Well I made breakfast, just waiting for Dean and Renee?" I say, handing out the food. "Renee isn't feeling too well so they won't be coming," Roman says, looking at me.

I frown, standing by the sink. "Awe. I wanted to see Renee," I say. "Um, Tess. Can I talk with you for a second?" Seth says, walking over to me. I look at Roman and he shrugs.

"Um, sure," I say, walking with him to my room. We both walk in, standing there awkwardly. "I know we left on bad terms and stuff, but I saw what happened on Raw. I got upset at first but then I remembered what happened during that time. You were upset and hurting and I did nothing to help you deal with the situation," Seth says, messing with his hands.

I sit on my bed, looking down. "It was my wrong about me doing the abortion and not having your say in it," I say, glancing up at me. Seth kneels down infront of me, grabbing my hands.

"I get why you would do it. It was hard dealing with this but I wanted to redo everything. Us, having a kid, being married at some point. I know what I did you probably won't ever forgive me but atleast give me one more chance," he says, looking up at me.

I sigh and shut my eyes. "Give me some time to think about it, yeah?" I say. Seth gets up, resting his hand on my cheek. "I'll give you whatever amount you need," he says before kissing my forehead and leaves.

I groan, getting up and stand infront of the mirror. I see the door open to reveal Roman standing there. "You okay?" he says, coming in. I nod, smiling a bit. "Seth seemed a bit happier," he says, widen his eyes a bit, trying to imply something.

"Roman!" I say, smacking his arm. Roman laughs, "Hey, I'm just saying". I roll my eyes, laughing. "No, we just talked. He wanted to get back together," I say, crossing my arms. "Do you want to?" Roman says, sitting down on my bed. I shrug, looking at a picture of Dean, Roman, Seth, and I.

"I do miss Seth and how he is with me but I don't miss the pointless arguments and moments of being useless," I say, looking back to Roman. He nods, getting up. "Well let's just go and have fun," Roman says. I smile and walk out with him.

***
We pulled up to the mall, walking inside. "I'm gonna take Leati to Build A Bear. I'll text you guys if anything," Roman says. I nod and wave. Seth and I decided to just walk around and see the shops.

I gasp, looking at a dress in the window. "Can we go in quick?" I say, looking at Seth. We walk inside, seeing the dresses. I spot the dress that was in the window. It was a tight fit dress that was maroon colored. Towards the hips area it turns into a tutu type of style.

"Tessa and Seth. Baby shopping?" I hear a voice say. I grit my teeth, turning to see Finn. "Oh, sorry. I think your in the wrong store," he says, smirking. "What are you doing here? Finding your true self in here?" I say, smiling and tilting my head a bit.

"Ha, no. I'm here with um, what's her name? Oh, Cathy," he says, pointing towards the corner of the store. I look and see Cathy, focusing on the dresses. I look back and cross my arms. "So instead of being with Cathy, your trying to insult us?" I say.

"Not insulting, just congratulating the parents to be," Finn says, looking between Seth and I. "Finn, quit it. Seriously," Seth says, getting close to him. "What are you gonna do about it, pretty boy," Finn says, getting even closer. "Hey, not the right time," I say, getting inbetween them.

Finn scoffs, "You need your little girlfriend to defend you? How pathetic. See you whenever your injury is good". Finn walks away, leaving Seth fumming. "Hey, let's go," I say, grabbing Seth's hand. We walk out of the store, walking towards an empty area of the mall.

Seth had his jaw clenched and knuckles going white from his fists being clenched. "Hey, just ignore him," I say, holding Seth's face in my hands. I rest my forehead against his. "I'm so sorry," Seth says, hugging me from around my waist.

I wrap my arms around his neck and hold onto him. "It's okay, just breathe," I say, rubbing his neck a bit. Usually when Seth is upset, I would make him lay on me while rubbing his neck and shoulders area. "You remembered?" Seth says, pulling away a bit.

"How could I forget?" I say, smiling at him. Seth leans down, giving my lips a quick peck. "I miss you so much," Seth says, giving my lips another peck. "I miss your smile," he says. "I miss your lips," Seth says again before actually giving me an actual kiss this time.

I smile against his lips, kissing him back. Once we pulled away, I spoke up. "I'm ready if you are," I say, looking at him. "I'm ready," he says.

I think this might work this time around.