15.

The party lasted for about two hours when everyone started to leave. Sami and Kevin helped me clean up the mess before walking off to the guest rooms. Finn sat on the couch, his hands in his hair.

I sat down across from him and cleared my throat. Finn looks up at me, fixing his hair. "I'm sorry about what I did. I don't know what came over me when I told them to put your picture out like that on RAW. I don't deserve your apology but I just want to tell you, I'm sorry," he says, looking at me.

I look down, sighing a bit. "That hurt me alot. You don't know what you did to me that night. You cost me my title and you never came to apologize before so why now?" I say, glancing up at him.

"Because Seth is cheating on you yet again and since he doesn't want to tell you things, I might as well," Finn blurts out. I stare at him, my face scrunching up a bit. "That's quite an accusation," I say, sitting back.

"It's true and no one wants to tell you because your injured and don't want anymore stress on you and to be quite frank, that's utter crap!" he says, his voice raising a bit. "So if he is cheating, prove it and I'll accept your apology," I say.

Finn grabs out his phone, scrollung through it before stopping and shows me the text.

Seth: Finn! I'm with this extremely hot girl. What should I do?
Finn: I know, Tess is hot. No need to rub it in...
Seth: No! Not Tess. This girl is hotter than Tessa by a long shot.
Finn: Your cheating, yet again??!
Seth: What she doesn't know won't kill her, right?

I gave back Finn his phone before sinking a bit on the couch. "Sami! Kevin!" I yell out. Sami comes out in pajamas, rubbing his eyes. "What's going on?" Kevin says, coming out of the room. "Did you know Seth was cheating on me again, yes or no?" I say, rubbing my temples.

"No," Sami says, looking at me confused. "I did," Kevin says, shoving his hands in his pocket. "If you knew, why didn't you tell me!?" I say, getting up. "We all know what happened the last time you found out and we don't need it to happen again," Kevin says.

I understand everyone knows my past wasn't so good and it wasn't all clouds and sunshine but I deserve to know things. I'm not two years old.

"Whatever, I accept your apology," I mumble to Finn before walking to my room. "Tess," Finn says behind me. I turn around, facing him. "I really am not in the mood," I say, my voice cracking a bit. Without saying a word, Finn wraps his arms around me and holds me close to him.

I stay stiff for a bit before laying my head on his chest and sniffling a bit. "Why does this always happen!?" I say, starting to cry. "Hey, don't cry," he says, rubbing my back. "I can't help it. This is the second time he does this and I fall right into his trap," I say, pulling away from Finn.

He puts his hands on my face, wiping away the tears. "Let's just forget about Seth and get you to sleep," he says, opening my bedroom door. I nod a bit, walking inside and sit on the edge of my bed. Finn crouches down infront of me, holding my good hand.

I look at him, smiling a bit. Finn has his moments of being a douche but he also has his moments of beings a complete sweetheart. He deserves so much in his career and personal life. Without even thinking, I leaned down and started to kiss him.

Finn doesn't kiss back at first but after a bit, he kissed back. Finn stands up a bit, not breaking the kiss and nudges me back against the bed. Finn pushes me up a bit more on the bed before hovering over me. I wrap my good arm around him, pulling him down a bit closer to me.

Finn pulled away, leaving trails of kisses down my jawline and down to my neck. I bite my lip a bit, enjoying every single moment of his lips on me. Finn pulls away, looking down at me.

"I don't think we should do this. I mean, I don't want to take advantage of you. I know your not drunk and stuff but your upset an-" before Finn could finish, I pulled him down and kissed him again. I pulled away and looked at him. "It's fine. Just help me take off my clothes," I say.

Finn nods and gets up. I move my legs off the bed, helping him a bit more. I sit up, putting up my good hand up. Finn slides off my sweater slowly, making sure not to reinjure my bad shoulder. He folds my sweater and sets it aside.

I lay back, letting Finn unzip my jeans and sliding them off. He folds my jeans and sets them to the side. I stand up, motioning for him to take off my bra. "Wait, what are you gonna put on?" Finn says. I see him through the mirror and see his face a bit red.

"Top draw on my dresser I have this big shirt," I say, motioning towards the dresser. Finn grabs the shirt and stands behind me. He moves my hair to the front, his fingers lingering on my back.

He slides his fingers down to the hook of my bra beforing unhooking it. He take the bra off, leaving a kiss on my good shoulder. He take the big shirt, putting it on me. I turn around, facing him. "See? Wasn't that hard," I say, smirking a bit.

I could tell Finn was flustered. His ears were red and his breathing was a bit hitched. I turn around, going towards my bed and lay down under the covers. "You can join me," I say, looking at Finn frozen. Finn blushes a bit before taking off his pants and shirt, sliding into the bed.

"Tessaline Rose Anoa'i, you are the death of me," Finn mumbles in my ear before turning off the lights. "Fergal Devitt, so are you," I mumble before shutting my eyes.