🖤Briam🖤

"Are you ready for our big day Chase?" Cooed Brett, tickling his sons tummy. Chase giggled, kicking his feet in the air. "I know, I know! I cannot wait either!" Chase babbles, and Brett listens to his son.
"Okay, buddy. Daddy needs to get you dressed. What do you want to wear? Point to the onesie." Brett holds up two onesie options.

Chase gurgles, but waves his hand towards the right onesie.
"Good choice." Brett agreed. "Let's Get you dressed."

Brett snapped the buttons "All done." He smiled. "Yes I am, all done Chase!"

"I have his bag ready Brett."

Brett looked at the door frame. "There is your papa." Brett picked up Chase, positioning Chase to look at his papa.
"Hi, baby!" Liam waves.
Chase gurgles.

Liam walks to Chase, sitting on the bed next to Chase and Liam. He takes Chances hand "Hi. Are you ready for today baby?"
"Yes He is. Just got him dressed. Chose for himself today Liam."

Liam looks at Chase "Or looks like his father does not know which onesies are cute."

Brett pouted "He looks cute."
"Good thing he got my looks." Liam winked, picking up his son.
"You look like me." Liam said to Chase.
Chase babbled.

"I cooked breakfast." Liam commented.
"Awesome."  Brett replied, standing up.
He walked to Liam.
"My husband cooking a breakfast for me. I am spoiled."
"Yes you are. Come on, it will be cold."

Liam was holding out a spoon towards Chase mouth, making noises, willing to get Chase to eat.
"He does not like squash Liam." Brett said.
"What? Yes he does. Come on, open up." Cooed Liam. Chase jerked his head away from the spoon.
"Like I just said." Brett repeated.
"Fine." Liam handed the spoon to Brett "You show me Mr. Powerful."
Brett took the spoon.

He reached across the table, grabbing a yellow jar.
Opening the jar, Brett dipped the spoon. "Okay Chase." Brett held the spoon for Chase. And Chase accepted the spoon.

"What!" Liam exclaimed.

Brett smiled "Chase does like bananas." He fed Chase the remaining bananas. "You try."

Brett handed Liam the spoon. Liam dipped the spoon into the jar. "Open up." Liam brought the spoon to Chase. Chase wrapped his lips around the spoon, slurping the bananas.
"He likes bananas." Liam said.
"I was shocked too Liam." Brett says.
"But since when?"
"These past two days at most."
"Well."

Chase ate the spoonful of bananas. Liam set down the spoon and clasped his hands together "Baby boy ate everything! Good job!" He cheered. Chase cocked his head, but smiled.

Brett smiled at Chase "Eating like a champ."

After, successfully, feeding Chase, both Liam, and Brett could eat their breakfast.

It was cold, but they did not care.

"This is the best food I have ever had Liam. Thank you." Brett said.
"You are full of it Brett." Liam shook his head.
"Just saying the truth." Brett argued.
Liam smiles at Brett "Well, thank you Brett."
Brett smiled.

As the two finishes their breakfast, they noticed Chase was asleep in his chair.
"Exhausted little guy. Bananas wore him out." Liam said, making Brett laugh.
"Looks like our outside adventures will have to wait for another day." Brett commented.
"Are you upset?"
"No. I like being cozied up with my family. Watching my son sleep. And staying warm next to my hot husband."
Liam smacked Brett's chest "You flirt."
"Only did you Liam."
"Should we take him out?"
"Nah. He seems fine to me. He seems..comfortable."
"He does." Liam agreed.
"More coffee?" Brett asked, standing up.
"Yes, please."

Hi! :)