Scisaac.❤

"Typical, yeah, of course." Isaac muttered.
Looking again at the two testers, Isaac grumbles once again, this time at the stupidly of Scott, but he was not only to blame.
Most people find it exciting when finding out you are having a baby, but most people are not in their Junior year of high school.
So, yeah, that adds to Isaacs worries.
He always has wanted children, but not this so soon.
Isaac looks down at his stomach. With soft hands he puts them on his stomach. "You are real, you are in there." Isaac was in disbelief; how could he have been so careless! Now he is facing consequences.
Tests still in his hand Isaac exited from the bathroom. Tossing them on the bed Isaac pulls a chair up by the bed. He sits down, and watches the tests. He does not expect anything, he is just..trying to figure out what to do.
Scott walks into the room, stopping when he sees Isaac sitting there, staring at his bed.
"Isaac?" Scott whispers.
"Scott, do you want kids?"
Scott sits on the bed, across from Isaac "Are you pregnant?"
Isaac points towards the tests that lay on his bed.
Scott picks one up, "Two lines means positive?" "Two lines means positive, yes."
"Well, looks like you are pregnant Isaac."
"So it does seem. How do you feel about this?"
Scott looks at Isaac "We are young, no arguments there, but Isaac, I want this baby. I want us to keep this baby." Scott kneels down in front of Isaac, placing his hands on his stomach. Isaac shoved them off, "Scott. I am so sorry. But no, my answer is no." "No? No, why are you saying no to me?"
"I do not want this baby."
Scott stands up suddenly "But why? Isaac, this is our baby..in your belly." Isaacs hand moves to his stomach "Yes, I know Scott." "So you are going to abort this baby? My baby." Scott shakes his head.
"No, not abort this baby Scott. I will keep this pregnancy, I will not keep my baby."
"How dare you Isaac." Scott whispered.
"Please..be supportive." Begged Isaac.
"No. Never." Scott hissed, turning around away from Isaac.
"Please. No, I need you." Isaac whispered.
Taking the tests to the garbage, Isaac settled himself into bed, his mind full, along with his belly.
"I am sorry baby." Isaac whispered, rubbing his thumbs over his stomach.

The following morning Isaac woke to morning sickness. Making his way into the bathroom, Isaac releases the contents of his stomach. "I do not remember eating those..why is it that orange?" Isaac mumbled.
What, to Isaac felt like an eternity, his stickiness resided. Slowly getting off the floor, using a wall as support, Isaac makes his way back to his bed, tossing himself down on to it. Isaac finds his phone and sends Scott a quick text: 'Baby is making me ill.. :( Can we talk after school? Please Scott..do not avoid me.'

Scott hears his phone ding, picking up his phone he sees the text is from Isaac.
'Baby is making me ill.. :( Can we flak after school? Please Scott..do not avoid me.' Scott reads.
"Whose baby?" Stiles asked, snapping Scott from his thoughts. "Isaacs." "Isaac is having a baby." "Yes." "And this baby is yours, is that correct?" "You are a good guesser Stiles." Scott says. Stiles falters to say something, "Look I know what you are about to say. It was a poor decision on my part." "Is Isaac keeping the baby?" "No, he is not keeping it Stiles." Groaned Scott.
Stiles frowned, he could see how this was effecting his best friend 'Scott, you clearly obviously disagree with the choices of Isaac, but you need to be there for Isaac. This time must be extremely confusing for him." "Typical. Everyone worries about the one who is pregnant! What about the one who was told he should 'respect' his choice, last time I realized, I was there too, that baby is mine too! But no, fuss over Isaac, Stiles!"
Stiles sighed "I am listening to you Scott. And I am trying to understand how you are feeling, but, you are not the one who is pregnant Scott. Isaac will need all of our support..that includes yours."
Scott scoffed at Stiles "You are meant to be on my side. Defending me. Not giving me a lecture Stiles."
"I am on your side, I just want you to maybe understand how Isaac is feeling."
"I have class."
"Scott." Stiles tried.
Scott bothers not with Stiles, not right now.

Isaac knew Scott was livid with him, with good reasoning. All he wanted was for Scott to text him back; go back to yesterday. Go back all those weeks ago. Prevent this pregnancy.
"Isaac. I brought you ginger ale and some crackers. They are to help with your morning sickness."
Isaac looked up, Scott is standing there, grocery bag in his hand.
"You came." Isaac cheered.
"Not for you Isaac, for baby."
"Oh, yes." Isaac frowned. "Do you want a glass of ginger Ale?" "It would be very kind of you Scott."
"Coming up. Do you want crackers too?" "Yes."
"Coming up."
Scott rummages around collecting the items Isaac requested.
Scott returns, now with the requested items in his hands, "They say it is better if you are somewhere comfortable."
"My bed sounds nice." Isaac murmured.
Scott scooped Isaac into his arms, Isaacs head resting against Scott's chest.
"Thank you." Isaac whispered.
"You are welcome." Scott sets Isaac down softly on to the bed.
Scott curls himself up against Isaac.
"What is this all of a sudden Scott?" Isaac asked.
Scott sighed "This is me trying to say I'm sorry. This baby is inside of your body, I have no place to say anything."
Isaac frowned "How about this Scott? How about we plan for adoption."
"No. Hell no Isaac, absolutely not." Isaac sighed "What is wrong with that now?"
"Why do you so desperately want to rid of our baby Isaac? This is our baby! We made another human, you should be happy."
"When we have another baby I will be so happy." "When we have another baby." Scott repeated. "Yeah, when we are not so young..so stupid."
"I do not think of myself as stupid." Declared Scott. "Please. We just made up, can we not argue anymore?" "I made a mistakes of falling in love with you."

Seven months, four without Scott, Isaac wakes up in pain. His daughter was stretching around, making Isaac wince in pain.
"Hey, hey, how about we calm down in there Isabelle?"
In protest Isabelle pushed against Isaacs belly, making him groan. "Okay there do not feel right. Off to the hospital we are going Isabelle."

"Help me." Isaac whimpered, then he collapsed through the doors of the hospital.
"Get a gurney for him!" Melissa shouted.
Melissa ran over to Isaacs aid, she laid his head in her lap, "S...Scott." Isaac mumbles.
"I will call him soon as I can Isaac. You rest. Take care of Isabelle. Take care of her."
"Isabelle needs her dad..Isabelle..tell Scott..I'm keeping her."

Scott is holding Isaacs hand, his thumb rubbing across it.
"So, Isabelle. Cooed Scott, your daddy was listening to me. Always did I like the name of Isabelle. Have you a middle name Isabelle?"
"Emma. Or perhaps Emse."
"Isabelle Emma Lahey."
"McCall. Isabelle McCall. She deserves to have your last name Scott."
"But why? I have treated you so poorly."
Isaac rubs his belly "I want us to raise Isabelle together."
Scott grinned "Is that why you named her Isaac?" Isaac nods "Because I want her, and I know you want her."
"I want us to have her together Isaac."
"And I want us to raise our sweet Isabelle together. I love you Scott."
"And I love you two even more than you will ever know."
"Get over you sap."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave them in the comments below.
Thanks!
😍