Deter.❤

"So. Pregnant."
"Yep."
"And I am the alleged lucky daddy?"
"Yep."
"But, you are male Peter."
"As you should know."
Derek pulls his attention back out to the empty loft, his head clouded with the surprising news.
"Say something Derek."
"This is.."
"You said it Derek."
"I did. So, what is your plan for this baby?"
Peter puts his hands on top of his flat stomach, looking down with curiosity "What do you want me to do with this baby?"
Derek looks at Peter "This is your body. And I will support your body, and your choices regarding this baby."
Peter sighed "I am not sure. Am I father material?"
"Obviously not, look at your daughter."
"Malia is just..rough around the edges, that is all."
"Who would not be when your mother is the Desert Wolf?"
"That is true. But now, we can take this slow. See how you feel here in a few months. I so not want you to feel pressured. I am supportive over your pregnancy."
Peter smiled "You treat me more than I do deserve."
"Nothing is to good for you. Now. How about breakfast?"
"Can we go out? I want some chili cheese fries.."
"And you say that you might not even be pregnant." Derek pats Peters stomach as he passed by.
"Do I look bigger to you?" Peter called.
"You look the same."
"I see a belly, does this mean I am pregnant?"
"Depends."
"On what?"
"If that is a beer belly, or if that is a pregnant belly."
"I do not have a beer belly! This is not all just fat Derek."
Derek peeks around from the corner "Then its a baby."
Peter sets down his hands against his belly, now sighing "Not likely that you would ever forget, now I am remembering."

Peter leaned back after his numerous chili fries orders. "Ooh, these feel tight." Peter murmured. "Keep your pants on. And you know what? With all your food, which is also unhealthy, you are suffocating baby! Trapped in its room, your tummy.
Pete pats his tummy "I am feeding you well little one, giving up what I want, ready to call upon anything for you, darling."
Derek remains silent.
A waist-dress comes over, and surprisingly patting Peters tummy "Ohh! Look at your belly, cute little that there. How far along are you sweetheart?"
Peter looks at the woman "None."
She looks at Peter "Oh. Oh I am so sorry. I..I..you are just fat. I am so sorry."
"Quite alright." Mumbles Peter.
The girl nods, desperately wanting to get away from this situation, Peter can tell.
"Can I get..the slam breakfast with links, and a glass of orange juice?" Derek ordered.
She wrote down Derek's order "Your order sir?"
"Same, please." Peter decided.
"Of course." The waitress added Peters order.
Peter could hear her heart beating hurtfully so.
She excuses herself.
Peter looks at Derek, whose smirking.
"What?"
Derek nods his head to Peters stomach "Showing already?"
Peter crossed his arms over his stomach "How did she know Derek? Could it be something supernatural?"
"Well Beacon Hills we attract all kinds, but no, I do not think she was a supernatural."
"Why not?"
"I did not get that vibe off her, she seemed innocent. Like she wants to be happy, and share her happiness with everyone Peter."
"That makes me ill. Now, how do you explain her knowing about the baby?"
Derek sighed "From how you are sitting, you look like you are pregnant."
"Like I look fat? The in between? Where it looks like I drank to many beers? That I have a beer belly Derek?"
"Exactly so. Wait, that is not a beer baby is it Peter?"
"Ha, no." Peter rolled his eyes.
Derek laughed.

After breakfast had ended, with many apologizes from the waitress, the duo were home. Derek was down in the kitchen, as Peter was in the bathroom. His shirt yanked up, and turned to the side. His hand runs across the smooth skin.
Peter was integrally looking at his stomach, was he showing? He could not tell.
"Are you making your appearance so soon baby? My jeans were difficult this morning." Admitted Peter.
Peter yelps when he feels arms snake around his waist, "What are you doing in here?" Derek asked.
Peter looks at himself through the mirror, then at Derek, "Looking at myself. Determined to convince myself that I am not showing."
"But you cannot do that, can you Peter? Especially not when you have a bump here." Derek patted his bump.
"How am I showing! I cannot be that far along." Exploded Peter.
Derek shrugged "More than one baby?"
"I hope not, I am not sure if I am ready for a baby, let alone more than one baby!"
"I think we should see Deaton. He would know what to do."
"Doctor Deaton." Sighed Peter.
"That is the one. Now come on. I already made you an appointment Peter."

Deaton greeted the two, "Thanks for seeing Peter on such short notice." "That is no problem, now please come in."
They followed Deaton in.
He leads them to a room.
"So..I do not understand."
"I am already showing Deaton. I cannot be that far along."
"Have you been eating more recently?"
"Everything in his sight." Muttered Derek.
"Heard that. And yeah, a little."
"Okay. Now, you are pregnant Peter?"
Peter nods.
"Okay, well. How about I get an ultrasound. See why you are showing already."
"I would appreciate that."

Peters stomach was being shown to the world. "I feel really uncomfortable." Wiggled Peter.
"Quit wiggling around for me please." Deaton asked.
"Sorry."
"Well, here is what your ultrasound shows. You are 14 weeks along Peter, so three and a half months. Which is usually when you begin to show."
"Not this bad though!"
"Usual not. Except, you are expecting twins Peter."
"Did I hear you correctly Deaton? T-twins?" Stuttered Derek.
"You did hear me correctly. Peters carrying twins."

"How is this possible?" Mutters Peter.
"Come inside the house. There we can talk." Coaxed Derek.
"Derek. I am having two babies! No wonder I looked so pregnant already! Do you think I look super pregnant?"
"Not super pregnant no. All I mean Derek, is that I am happy about you showing. You showing means the rest of the world gets to know that we are having a baby together. I get to parade you around. I get to coddle you Peter. I cannot wait to get my hands on your belly."
"It feels really weird. I am use to my body before this. Tight. And rugged looking body."
"But not comfortable to lay on at all Peter. Now you have cushion."
Peter pats his stomach "Glad that my belly can be used as something else besides just holding babies."
"I am so thrilled that we will experience this together." Derek smiled.
"As I. I could ask for nobody better."
"I love you Derek."
"And I love my expanding family."

Hello.😃
I do encourage that you, the readers, make requests.
Please leave them on the comments below.
Thanks!
😍