💛Scerek💛

@FastandFurious4L

Scott wakes up to someone prodding him with a needle, "Ouch!" Growled Scott, looking over to see the culprit. "Running some tests Scott. Not everyday we kidnap a True Alpha." Scott examines around the room, looking for anything to help identify where he might be. "I am surprised at you Scott, you were rather a disappointment in kidnapping you." The man sighed deeply. Scott barred his teeth "What do you mean?" The man laughs now instead "The One True Alpha the one who took down the Argents. That is the Alpha that I was expecting,not a weakling like yourself." Scott closed his eyes, why cannot he remember anything? Then suddenly, Scott remembered something. He put his hand against his stomach, he still felt the swell of his baby bump. "Your daughter is safe." He said. "For now, at least." Scott growled at him "You will to rip out my throat before taking my baby. And you forget." "Forget what?" "I am Derek Hales Luna. He will find me, his family. Oh, I can hear your heart racing now with the simple mention of Derek Hale. Are you frightened of him? Intimidated. I can hear your heart getting more harder. Thumping harder. And harder." Scott taunts. The man chortled "You know nothing of my fears Scott. You are nothing of what you think that you are. Do you hear me? Nothing Scott." Scott released his claws, and the man laughed "Is that suppose to be impressive? Or a scare tactic?" Scott retracted his claws "What are you doing with me?" He sighed. The man grinned, maliciously so. "You have not figured it out Scott?" Scott shakes his head. "What I want, Scott." The man runs his hand across Scott's chest "Is your daughter." Scott looks down at his stomach then shakes his head "Why? Why?" "I cannot tell you that part of my plan, yet. Oh,but you will be doing my plan soon enough." He bends down next to Scott and puts his hand on Scott's stomach, his smile coming further when he feels the girl nudge against his palm. "Derek will find me." Scott snarled. "I hope so Scott. Shall we test that theory of yours? Of your beloved Derek being able to hear you? Howl for your Luna." Scott opened up his mouth, leaned back and then howled. Releasing the desperation in his howl. Please hear me Derek.

Derek heard Scott howl. His ears perked up. He was able to get a scent on him "I am coming for you." Derek said. He ran in the night quickly, yet quietly.

Derek finds Scott. He is panting in pain, as he holds his stomach. "Help. Derek,she is coming now." Derek shakes his head "Oh no,here."

Derek grabs the squirming baby tears in his eyes "She is gorgeous." Scott nods.

"Well, exactly who I was looking for. Hello, Derek Hale." Derek barred his teeth "You." "Hello." He waves. Derek walks over to the man "You are lucky you have not hurt my family. Or I would make you suffer." With a wave like the wind, Derek slashed his claws against the throat of this unknown man. "Who was that Derek?" Scott worried. "No one that you need to worry about again. I promise Scott. I love you so much okay?" "I love you too."

Hello :)

Hope you enjoyed this, and sorry for the late delay!