Thiam.❤

"Hey Liam, come here, will you please?"
Theo looked back into the mirror. "Heard you are in need of me?" Liam announced, standing in the doorway. "Yeah, I need you. Liam, does it look like I have gotten..bigger?" Liam gulped, he never knew what the right answer to say! He walks to Theo, who is still examining himself. "What do you think Theo?" "I am looking more..filled out." Liam nods "Filled out, and rounder. Like your own planet!" Liam laughed at his own statement- Theo did not however. "You called me a planet." "In a loving way Theo. You have so much gravity that you pulled me in!" Liam smiled. Theo frowned. "It was a joke, it was suppose to be funny." "Ha. Ha. Real hilarious you are.Theo said sarcastically. Oh, wait, jokes are meant to make people laugh, not make them cry!" "Please do not cry Theo! How can I fix this? Please. Just tell me how." Begged Liam. Theo gets real close to Liam's face "By leaving me the hell alone Liam. I want to be alone now, we we absolutely clear? I want not to see your stupid face." "I can understand what you are saying clearly." Liam confirms. "Very well. Now get out of here Liam!"
Liam scampers away, he needed some people's help; or well one. Lydia.
"Hello, Lydia? Yeah, it's me Liam, no, I am not calling because of..oh okay yes. Fine. Ten minutes? That is- okay, yes, yes. Thanks Lydia." Liam said. Disconnecting from the call Liam goes to ready himself.

Theo pokes his belly, amused when he looks down. His body is changing, changing more quickly than ever before; he knows this is for the better news! His baby is growing, and according to everyone, baby is doing exceptional. Putting his hands on the side of his bump, Theo begins speaking "You certainly are making yourself known in there; according to your paps, I am a planet. And you are gravity- is that why you are so sucked into being with me baby? Or perhaps that you are lonely. Well, there is no need for that either, I am always here. And waiting to talk with you, but until you get to talking with me, you will be listening to my voice. Shall I continue? Yes, think I shall. Now, baby, do you mind me calling you that? Baby? You need a name, something strong; like Jacob, or Eli. Or maybe Alan, yes, Alan Raeken. I love that name. Or maybe not? Maybe I should discuss this with your paps, sometime, I hope. We are not on talking levels. My fault. It seems as of recently everything that Liam, your paps, does is annoy me. He means it friendly, but, oh, I don't know anymore! Take today for example, like I said earlier- he called me a planet Alan, which I was already having issues with my appearance, none of this your fault. You keep growing in here Alan. But I do not know, what if..in am single? What if Liam flakes? Leaving you and I all alone? I would be devastated. How would you feel? Same? Good. But no, your Paps is not like that, he is a good man. It is my own pregnancy paranoia. My body looks no longer very pretty. I look..well, pregnant. And how is that attractive to anyone Alan, huh? Exactly. It is not, especially not to the man you love. If only he would listen to me, and not..no, Liam, will be the best dad. I promise that Alan. Do you wish to contribute anything to our conversation here? Nothing? Well, if you do, you just let me know. Thanks for listening Alan. See you next week on the screen."
Theo sighed, laying down on his back.
"Hello, Theo."
"Hi, Lydia. What brings you around?"
"Liam called me around. Said you might want to talk?" Lydia answered; removing off her jacket, laying it across the wooden chair.
"Of course. Do you need anything?"
"No, no thanks. Liam already offered." Lydia declined.
Theo nods "Very typical fashion of Liam, always wanting to be helpful."
"We need to remember that helpfulness is okay." "Lydia, do I look more pregnant to you? Than before?" Lydia looks at Theo, shaking her head no, "Nothing terrible. Your baby is beginning to grow, pushing away from your body, which creates room for him, and also for your body. Is this what you two argued over?" Theo nods "He called me a planet. So large I could my own gravity." Lydia stifled back a laugh "Oh?" "This is not funny! Lydia, Liam..he just." "He hurt your feelings. You are far more sensitive now Theo, and nothing is wrong with expressing your feelings that were hurt." "Liam will mock me." Lydia pats Theo's arm "You know he will not. Now please, can you go fix this? Also, what is with the name Alan? Oh, dear goodness. No, no, change that poor Childs name before its birth." "What is wrong with the name?" "Constant bullying from kids. It is like naming your kid 'Bob'- nobody likes that name, but we all know one."
"We can work on the name later. Now, I need to go find Liam."
"He is on the spare bedroom, hiding away from us."
"Should have guessed. Thanks for you help, as always Lydia."
"Glad to be of help. Now go talk to Liam!"
Theo follows Lydia out the door, instead he turned left. Their guest room was two doors down from their room.
Theo knocks on the door, which opened surprisingly quickly. "There will never be enough sorry's for me to say to be sorry Theo! I only meant that I am attracted to you, as the gravity would be around a planet. Not saying that you are a planet, you look more cute! I love you- please do not name our baby Alan, please!" Liam sobbed. Theo pulled Liam up "No Alan. Besides, I like the name Jensen far more. What do you say?" Liam sniffled "It can grow on me." Theo nods "Glad to hear that, now come on, Jensen and I want some Chinese food. You can drive us around today. Upwards and onwards!" "To infinity! And beyond!" Declared Liam.
"There too." Theo adds.
"Anywhere will I go with you."
"Same goes for me. I love you."
"I love you, and Jensen."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make some requests!
Please leave them in the comments.
Thanks!
😍