Dethan.❤

Danny holds Ethan hand as they walk out from Target, "Was all this needed?" Danny asked. Ethan laughed "It was! Our little girl deserves only the best of it all."
Danny pats Ethan's bump smiling when he feels her kick. "She defiantly knows who her other daddy is." Ethan comments.
"Of course she does. She is such a smart one all ready." Cooed Danny.
Ethan rolls his eyes "Come on. I need to rest, my ankles feel even more swollen."
"Told you we should not have come here today Ethan." Warned Danny.
Ethan does not respond, they walk to the car silently.
Danny sets the abundance of bags in the trunk then walks to the driver side, getting in quickly. He looks through the window to see Ethan still struggling. He rolls down the window "Need some help?" Ethan grunted "No, thanks."
Ethan grunted once more as he lowered himself into the passenger side.
Danny rest a hand on Ethan's bump "Ooh." Ethan chuckled "I know, I know. I pissed her off." "Or she might be getting really uncomfortable in there Ethan." Danny added.
Ethan patted his bump "As I suspect one would, I mean she is eight and a half months in there. Are you getting crammed in there?"
"Seatbelt Ethan." Danny says.
"Must I? It barley fits over my belly." Ethan frowned.
"Please Ethan, I know it is uncomfortable for you, but it is for your own safety. And hers."
Ethan huffed as he extended out his seatbelt, crossing it across his swollen bump, finally buckling it in. Their daughter kicking when he is buckled in. "Hey missy, this is for your own good. Now please stop kicking. See told you that she hates the seatbelt."
"I know, we could have avoided all this if we had stayed home today." Added Danny.
Ethan pokes Danny's chest "Like you could ever say no to me." "Obviously not. Look down." Danny pats his belly, which makes Ethan laugh "Fairly played. But you know damn well that we will get pregnant once again."I plan on that." Growled Danny.
Ethan smirks.
"Now come on, Danny. Take us home, but first.." "Food." Guessed Danny. "Food! You are correct." Said Ethan."

Ethan hold hands with Danny "Can you believe we are becoming parents? Like a small human being will be under our control."
"That is called being a parent. And yeah I can." "What?" Danny looks at Ethan "I always have wanted to have a family, even when I was younger. I thought it would be with a female, but I am so much happier it is with you. Get married one day. Then I can start my family with the one that I love." "Am I everything that you ever wanted in your life?" Ethan asked. "More than I ever expected to get Ethan."
Ethan smiled, then looked out to the road "Danny! Danny!"
Danny looks our of the glass, he is coming to a collision!
Danny has no time to say anything.
Danny swerves quickly to the right side of the road, which he then looses control of the car, "Hang on!"
He feels the impact of the first roll, then the second one. His head feels fuzzy. Then the third one.

Danny wanted to say something, but he was frozen in denial, and fear.
Glass from the windshield flew through the air, wincing slightly when he can feel the glad pierce his open flesh. His hands love to take Ethan's.
Everything happened in slow motion.
"Ethan? Ethan! Are you okay?"
Ethan's eyes were closed, hands wrapped tightly around his bump.
Danny unbuckled himself, desperately trying to get Ethan unbuckled too.
He unbuckled Ethan successfully, now putting his hands on his belly, frowning when he cannot his daughter kicking his hand.
"Please, please. Danny begged.
Still nothing could be felt.
Hello, what is your emergency?
I just rolled my car, my pregnant husband, he is hurt. I cannot feel my daughter! Please, please send help!"

Danny reawakens in a white room. He shoots straight up, "Ethan! Ethan!" He calls.
A nurse comes in "Danny, Danny. You need to calm down. Okay?"
"Not until I see Ethan! How about our daughter? How is my little girl."
The nurse looks at Danny pitifully.
"Danny. Neither your husband, or your daughter survived that crash. I am so sorry."
Danny growled swatting away the items on the trust near him. "No! No, they cannot be! No! No! Please, no."
Danny wraps himself into fetal position, ignoring the pleads from the nurse.
His world turned black.

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make down requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍