Scerek.❤

I wake up alone again, one would think after this time of being alone, I would be use to that. You are wrong, the feeling of being alone every morning only makes the pain hurt more. Not even the pain feels like anything anymore. You wake up to feeling numb, the source of your happiness, of your comfort has left. How can you help but not feel abandoned by them.

I have been alone for six months now, but to me that feels like it has been an entire lifetime. All I want is Scott to wrap me up in his hugs and tell me everything will be okay. Even if its a lie.
Scott McCall.
The one I miss. Does he miss me? Or am I a long forgotten Whats his name in America? I hope not, Scott means more to me than anything, well, maybe except this baby. This baby, our baby, is the one thing that reminds me Scott will be coming home to me. Our family. I am six months with a little boy. Scott knows. Our baby is the product of it being Scott's last night home; four weeks later, there I was positively pregnant!

I rummaged through our closet, nothing of mine do I find interesting. I close my side of the closet, instead now looking through Scott's clothes. I bring out one of his plaids. Taking his shirt to my nose, I breath in deeply. Tears sting at my eyes, it smells of Scott "I need you." I whispered.
Tugging the shirt off the hanger, I tug it along with me to bed. I bunch it up bringing it to my chest, with every breath, I still smell Scott. "This will have to work." I sighed.
I close my eyes, and fall asleep.

I was dreaming only of Scott.

We were facing one another with scowls on our faces, "What do you mean you are going overseas!" I yelled.
"I am needed there."
"No. You are needed here Scott, with me!" I argued.
"I will always be here with you Derek. But right now, I am needed somewhere else."
"I thought you loved me Scott." I whispered.
"I do. Oh god do I. I did not choose this Derek! It just..happened."
"You could have refused! What am I suppose to do while you are overseas!"
"Anything! Why are you so mad at me?"
"As your partner I thought we would talk about something of this significance!"
"Well we can talk now Derek."
"There is no point, you are going. That hurt Scott."

Suddenly I am being swooshed around; another memory suddenly appears.

I am face to face with Scott on a Skype call.
"You said what?" He yelled.
"I am pregnant Scott!"
"Pregnant? Did you just say you are pregnant!" Scott gasped.
I nodded my head.
"That is so exciting! I am a daddy!" Cheered Scott, getting out from his seat.
"Yes, you are!" I laughed.

And then the screen went blank.

I wake to the feeling of being upset at Scott.

Laying in bed I feel my stomach groan and rumble.
"Are you hungry baby?" I ask, patting my tummy.
I was answered with a quick kick.
"I say you are. Well, so am I. How about we go through Wendy's? I want their chicken sandwiches, that is what I need. How do you feel about that? Ha, like you can answer."
As if to prove a point my son kicked.
"Ooh wow, so, you can answer. Okay I am going. It's not like you are going anywhere anyone soon son."

I slip into his plaid, laughing when I attempt to button it. "Well you are getting bigger baby." I say.
Deciding that this shirt will not fit I wear it opened up with my black shirt.

I get into my silver car, noticing how pushed up my belly was to the steering wheel, "When the hell did this happen baby?" He kicked. I grunted "Yes, I am pushing my seat back baby. Keep calm in there. Food will be in my belly soon enough."

I return back home. I notice how my front door was unlocked. And the doors open.

I rub my belly in a soothing circle "I will protect you."

As a protection precaution I grab a branch.
"If someone is in there, I want you to leave! I warn you I have a weapon, and its scary! Now I am walking in, with my really scary weapon!"
I tighten up my grip on the branch, prepping myself just in case I ended up needing to use my weapon.

"Hello?" I call.
There was no response.
I take another step, then I see a figure standing before me.
I think not, I swing my branch at the figure.

"Ow! Derek!"
"Scott? Scott!" I gasped, throwing down the branch.
"Surprise, Derek."
I step my way into his familiar embrace, sniffling when I catch scent of his strongly familiar smell.
"I have missed you, we have missed you!" I sniffle.
"Let me see my baby."
I pull up my top, Scott gasped, going down to his knees, C-can I?"
I nod. His lips move along my belly, I giggle. "That tickles."
"Sorry. Hello, little one, I am proud to introduce myself, I am your pappa. I am your other daddy, wow. What are you baby? My girl? Or boy?"
"Say hello to your son Scott."
"Hello my little boy. How I have wanted this day to come for so long now. I love you, and I am never leaving. Never again. Not leaving you, or your daddy." Scott whispers.
"I will keep you to they promise you made Scott." I ask.
"I am promising you. Because I love you."
"And we love you."

Hello.😃
I do encourage you, the readers, to make requests.
Please leave requests in the comments.
Thanks!
😍